Chapter 2

Niall's POV

"Niall? Niall, wake up mate.." "Niall...NIALL!" I suddenly felt a stream of ice cold water being poured on my face. I screamed. "AAAHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shouted as I whipped my hair trying to dry it. All of the boys were just standing there, laughing.

"Yay, he's awake!" Louis shouted waving his hands in the air. "Yeah, and wet" I murmured getting out of the now drenched seat. "Hey, we had to get you up some how right?" Harry said smiling widely. "You're a deep sleeper!" I blushed. "Well not as deep as Zayn!" I shouted running my hand through my hair trying to change the subject. "Hey!" Zayn shouted and playfully wrestled me to the ground.

"Alright, alright boys" Liam said helping the driver get the luggages out of the trunk. Me and Zayn got off of each other.

"Hey Li, what time is it?" I asked Liam as we all took our own belongings and rolled them towards our private jet, cool right?

He glanced at his watch. "Umm...10:06" he said. Wow it really took 6 hours just to get to the plane?

"Yep." Liam commented.

"What? Did I say that out loud?"

"Mmhmm."

We all got in and put our stuff on the plane. "Wow this place is beautiful" Harry exclaimed looking around the plane. Not as beautiful as you, I thought.

"What?" Harry asked turning around to look at me.

"N-nothing" I stuttered. He shrugged it off and kept exploring. I really need to learn to say things in my head.

"Fasten your seat belts please boys, we're about to take lift off" the Pilot said over the intercom. We did as he ordered. And in no time, I could feel us lift high into the sky and through the white clouds and bright blue sky with the sun hovering above us. The sight was unbelievably beautiful.

"You are now free to move about the cabin boys" the Pilot said. I stayed right where I was and didn't move an inch. I couldn't move my eyes away from the astonishing scene that was outside my window. I felt like I could touch it, I put my fingers to the window.

"The sight is amazing right?" a familiar husky voice asked basically into my ear. i turned to see Harry behind me looking as beautiful as ever with the sunlight bouncing off of his eyes in a way that made them sparkle in a unique way. This was perfect. The two most beautiful things in the world at my fingertips.

"It really is." I exclaimed looking out the window blushing a bit. Harry put his hand on my thigh. Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god. "Mind if I stay here with you?" Harry asked cheekily staring into my eyes. I didn't lose that gaze. "O-of course n-not" I answered patting the seat next to me, he gladly took it. It was a miracle that I had managed to get those words out of my mouth.

"Do you know if there's any food on this plane?" I asked rubbing my stomach which was growling furiously. I realized I hadn't eaten since last night. "Ohh same ol' Nialler. I think there's some yogurt or something in the back?" He said. "I'll get it for you if you want?" Harry offered standing up. Oh my god.....he offered to get me yogurt.

"Sure, thanks." I said trying to sound casual. He smiled and disappeared behind the back. I smiled widely. I didn't know why I did, it's not like he asked for a marriage proposal or anything, it was just yogurt, plain old yogurt.

Before I knew it, he came back with two and sat down. He handed me a strawberry, my favorite. AAHH! He knows my favorite flavor!

"Thank you" I said opening the lid. "No problem babe" he said casually opening his. Did he just call me babe?!

I scooped up some yogurt with my index finger and placed it in my mouth sucking on it. I moved my tongue around it and licked the tip. I put if in my mouth one last time until it was clean. Some had gotten on the corner of my mouth so I used my finger and scooped it up, placing it in my mouth once more, licking around it and pulling it out with a pop.

Harry had been watching me intently, his eyes locked on my lips, him biting his own. "Ever seen a boy eat yogurt before Harry?" I asked snapping him out of his trance. "Uhh....umm...uh.." he stuttered still staring at my lips. "I was just umm...thinking about something" he hurried and started eating his yogurt like nothing had happened. I smiled to myself. Did I just turn him on?

"Umm Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like me?"

"Of course I like you Niall, you're my friend."

"No, I mean like.... LIKE like me?" There was a pause.

"Ehmm... I have to go to the bathroom.." Harry said getting up suddenly and heading to the bathroom. "Must be that airplane yogurt, ya know?" he called. I sat there. Okay, either that means that he DOES like like me and he doesn't want to confess or he DOESN'T like like me and he doesn't want to hurt my feelings.....I'm gonna go with the first one.