Chapter 15

Niall's POV

The man snickered. "If you ever want a real man honey, call me." he said sassily and placed the paper in front of me, walking away like he was a model. Harry looked like he was ready to jump over the bar table and pounce on him right there. I put my hand on his chest and held him back.

"Harry, it's your turn to calm down, I love you and only you." I said and poked his chest every time I said 'you'.

"I'm sorry love, it's just that I get a liiiiiiittle bit jealous when anybody else lays their eyes on you." 

"A little bit?" I teased as I pecked his cheek. "Okay...maybe a little bit more than a little bit." He chuckled as he kissed my cheek back.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Harry said as he got up and kissed me on the lips. "I'll be right back." And with that, he left.

I took a sip of my vodka. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around while I was talking. "Harry you're back alread-"

I was cut off by a kiss. I closed my eyes passionately and held his cheek with my hand, melting into his unnaturally soft lips, almost like a girl's. His hand moved down to my bum. I moaned with pleasure. I traced my hand from the bottom of his waist to his bellybutton to his stomach and then I got to his upper chest, where I should of felt his abs, but I felt something squishy. 

I immediately opened my eyes and found that I wasn't kissing Harry, I was kissing a girl, and that girl was Katrina.  

She was in a short, black skirt and a skimpy, white blouse that showed her bellybutton and more of her breasts than necessary. Her blond hair was wavy and was hanging loosely down the front of her torso. Her lips were bright red and so were her cheeks, rosy. She was wearing dark eyeliner, which made her eyes pop out like a raccoon. She was looking actually rather sexy.

"I knew you liked me baby." She said seductively, tracing her finger from my neck to my stomach and I pulled her hand off, not wanting her to go farther south. 

"Listen, Katrina, I'm sure your nice and everything but-" She placed a finger to my lips and put the hand she wasn't using on my thigh. I pushed both of them away. 

"Oh, so you're playing hard to get." She whispered and started kissing my neck. "Katrina, stop." I said sternly, pushing her away by her shoulder. "Oh, I'm not stopping until all your clothes are off." she said, tugging on my belt. I pushed her away, a little harder. 

She crashed her lips onto mine and pushed her hand on my head, keeping me from moving. I was still, she obviously wasn't gonna go away anytime soon. She pulled away, her blue eyes matching mine.

"N-Niall?"

I quickly turned around in the direction of the voice. I grew a lump in my throat, it was Harry.

He looked so innocent and frail. He stood there in the distance, looking at us with blood shut eyes and tears streaming down his cheek and onto the floor. 

I quickly pushed Katrina off of me and ran to Harry who was backing up slowly, shaking his head. 

"H-Harry, I promise, it's not what it looks like. I-I can explain" I assured running toward him and grabbing his hand in mine. He pushed it away, still shaking his head.

"I'm waiting." He sniffled.

"S-she made a move on me Harry. I t-thought she was you. I t-tried to pull away but she wouldn't let me. Please believe me Harry, I would n-never do anything to hurt you." I stammered. I didn't know what to say, I couldn't believe he was accusing me of cheating on him. I would never even think of doing something like this, I don't even like women!