I don't really know how I liked this girl.

Joking.

We ate and did small talk. When we were done, Merida and I washed the dishes while Rapunzel and Jack were cleaning the table. "So yeah, me and Punz are gonna stroll." Jack said when we were done and while wrapping his arms around Rapunzels shoulders. "Strolling? In.." Merida said while looking at the clock. "6 in the morning?" She asked.

Jack slowly nodded. "Yeah, you coming?"

"Nah, I'll rather stay here, watch stuff. While both of you do your 'mushy' things. But, where ar ya going too lad?" Merida asked.

<|Jack|>

"Nah, I'll rather stay here, watch stuff. While both of you do your 'mushy' things. But, where ar ya going too lad?" Merida asked.

Where are we going? I gulped. I wanted to take Punzie with me to fly and see the view but something tells me it was a bad idea. I don't know why but when it came to Merida asking me about Punz...I get kinda scared. "Ummm...just outside." I said.

She looked at me suspiciously. "Outside eh? Rapunzel bring yar coat." She ordered.

"No, it's ok-" Rapunzel was cut off by Merida who was acting like a mother.

"Punz! It's freezing outside!" She said while rubbing her temples. "Just...get yar coat okay?"

Hiccup just rubbed Meridas back in circles and mouthed, 'Just do it.'

Rapunzel huffed. "Fine."

Merida looked at me seriously and stepped forward. "And for yu son! Look, I may or may not have a bow and arrow in there but I am NOT afraid to use it okay? I don't want any funny business a'ight? Bring her back by 8." She ordered. For the first time ever Merida made me sweat.

Now she was acting like a father.

"Scared?" Rapunzel asked once we were outside.

"A little..I got to admit." I chuckled. We spent the most of our time outside just making snow angles and playing with snow..since that's all there is.

Rapunzel soon stood up from the snow and gasped. "It's already 8:01!!"

My eyes widened when she said that, because right now...Merida is pretty scary.

***

<|Hiccup|>

"No!" Rapunzel exclaimed.

"Just give it!" Jack chuckled.

These two love birds have been fighting over who will hold the remote next. And I CANNOT stand there giggles and cheesy comments. Good thing Merida went to bed again, since we all were awake since 6 in the morning. And it's also a good thing that Merida is asleep so she doesn't know Rapunzel and Jack went back here at 8:01 and not exactly at 8.

"SHUT UP! Okay?! Just SHUUUT UPP!" I yelled. I spread my hand in front of them. "Give. It." They frowned and slumped back in their seats and gave me the remote. I skipped what they were watching and decided to switch it to a show about pets. "You like pets right? Then watch this and shut up." I ordered.

I turned around to see Merida still in her green pajamas and overly frizzy hair. "Morning!" I greeted her. "Marning." She replied in a flat, irritated, morning voice. Typical Merida. "Morning Princess!" Jack greeted. Merida just scoffed in reply. "Jeez, what's her problem?" Jack asked. "Ugh, boys. She just needs a girl like me to talk to her." Rapunzel suggested with a cheeky smile that Jack really loves. "Heey Meer!" Rapunzel greeted. "Hey." Merida replied in yet, a flat tone. "Okay, something's wrong with her." Rapunzel suggested.