Lucayabird

I didn't know what to name it so....here's who requested it.
Riley
I smiled at the black box Farkle gave me, "Are you sure?" I ask again.

"For the THOUSANDTH, yes I've been counting, time. I'm certain, and Farkle knows ALL!" Farkle brags, I took my eyes.

"Lucas still distracting Maya?" Farkle asks.

"Yes, your cutting into my Lucas time too." Farkle pouts.

"Oh shut up, you'll get your dicky later." I say to him, his face instantly becomes red.

"I was kidding, dang someone be getting in on." I smirk, his face is now as red as a tomato.

"Let's go." He says grabbing my arm.

Maya
"Noooooooooo." I groan.

"Yes Maya, your wearing this dress and that's final." Lucas demands.

"You not my dad, always tryna say something." I say rolling my eyes.

"Just put this on." He shoves the dress in my face.

"Go with Farkle." I mumble.

"I would, but-" He stops himself and shakes his head.

"But?" I encourage him to go on.

"But I love you." He says hugging me.

"Lucas, we've been over this. We dated for a while but I don't like dick, remember the fairy hit me with the antidick wand. It's you she missed, but dang Lucas. Curse my sexiness." I joke. He playfully pushes me. I burst out laughing.

"Akeke hell." He snarls. I hug him.

"Don't be mad." I say, he rolls his eyes at me.

"He hit me with that eye roll." I say to him.

"Maya get dressed." He says, I sigh and take off my shirt. He pulls out his phone and dies whatever he does. I take off my pants and slide on the black dress that was orange under. I slide on my black heels and turn around.

"So?" I ask.

"Fab." He says, I shake my head.

"Whatever." I say, he places a hand on his heart.

"What? I, your gay best friend, getting a whatever?" He asks fake hurt. I playfully push him and he false and rolls over, I walk over him.

"Let's go." I say, he stands up and we walk to the car.

••••••••
We arrive at a place with lights and violinists playing. I look around in awe. The door opens to reveal a lot of strange men.

"Uh, hello?" I ask. They guide me to a beautiful table, I look around confused. That's when.

I hear it...that song, "Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow." I smile at that angelic voice that belongs to my girlfriend.

"One step closer." She sings grabbing my hands making me stand up.

" I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more" She sings twirling me around.

"Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this" She then tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. I smile as she gets on one knee. I start to tear up.

"Maya Penelope Hart, I love you with all of my heart. You make me smile, I don't know what I would do without you. Maya I remember when we first got on the subway, how you made sure that I was okay. I remember when you use to have nightmares and I would rock out to sleep. Maya, I love you. Would you do me the honor of marrying me?" She asks, I nod.

"Yes, yes I will marry you." I exclaim, she puts the ring on and kisses me.

••••••
"I do." I finish.

"Bye the power vested in me, I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss the bride." I smile as she leans in and I close the gap. Its funny how I get the same butterflies I've had for over 10 years.

••••
I look at the stick, two lines. I start to cry. I throw it away and sit in the corner.

"I'm home babe!" I hear her scream. That made me cry worse, I hear the footsteps as it comes to a stop.

"Babe?" She asks. She walks to me, and kneels down.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She whispers.

"Ri-R-Riles I-I-I'm p-pr-eg-nant." I manage to choke out. She lifts my face.

"Really?" She asks. I slowly nod, she then smashes her lips onto mine.

"That's amazing." She mumbles onto my lips.

"Really?" I ask, she nods.

•••••
The pregnancy was due any day now. I sigh as I feel the kicks of my future baby girl. We decided on that name Kylie Riley Hart.

I hear a knock at the door, "Can you get that babe?" Riley yells from upstairs.

"Yeah babe." I respond back.

I walk to the door and open it to reveal a blonde, she was gorgeous.

"Hi, I'm new to the neighborhood and just wanted to say hi." She says, her voice was cute.

"Oh hi, would you like to come in?" I ask her, she nods. I open the door wider for her to enter and shut it as she comes in.

"So,how do you like it so far?" I ask sitting down patting the place next to me.

"It's nice, nice place, cute girls." She winks, I blush and look at the floor.

"Oh, looks like we have a bisexual here." I say. She places her fingers under my chin making me face her.

"Lesbian." She whispers, I shiver and nod. I then start to lean in and she does too.

"Babe?" I hear, I turn over to see Riley.

"Riley, hey." I say.

"What's this?" I she gestures to us two. I look at Olivia and she winks at me.

"Riley I-" She cuts me off.

"Save it." She says and stomps upstairs.

Riley
I stomp upstairs and a tear rolls down my face, she was really going to kiss that-that bitch. I hear screams but ignore it.

"RILEY HELP! MAYA'S GOING INTO LABOR!" I hear, I run downstairs and notice her crying. The blonde was in the phone with I'm guessing the ambulance and they came quickly. I sit in the car with Maya holding her hand.

"Riley." She pants.

"Yes peaches?" I ask.

"Stay with me." She whispers.

"Forever." And forever we stayed.

Well I tried.