Because it's hot

Warning mature don't like then there's a back button how about you use it.

The gang was at Lucas's house. They were there because Cory and Topanga wanted some 'alone time' if you know what I mean. Maya and Lucas was having the same argument they've had for over 3 months.

Maya POV
"I just don't get it!" I exclaim.

"How so?" He asks me, Riley and Farkle just watch in amusement.

"How is two girls kissing so cute but two guys is...just a kiss?" I ask confused.

"It's hot!" He says, Farkle fist bumps him.

"I second that." He says, I tilt my head.

"I don't know why, your gay." I say looking at him.

"And you," I say pointing at Lucas "your dating him so...help me out here." I say confused.

"I still don't get it!" I say irritated.

"Here! Let's have an example shall we? Babe, come here." Lucas says to his boyfriend. Farkle walks up to us and Lucas grabs his face and kisses him, Farkle kisses back and I stand there awkwardly. Lucas then releases while Farkle pouts.

"Now Riley come here," Where is he going with this? "kiss Maya." I stand there shocked. I look at Riley and she looks at me.

"Go on." Lucas encourages. Riley grabs me by the waist and pulls me close.

"Let's get this ov-" She then interrupts my sentence by smashing her lips onto mine. Her lips were so soft and that made me kiss back. We continued to kiss until I feel wetness on my bottom lip, I then part it making her tongue shoot in and examine my mouth. I run my fingers through her brunette hair and she picks me up making me wrap my legs around her waist her hands on my butt.

"E-excuse us for a minute." Farkle says, I look over to see a buldge in both of there pants and look back at Riley.

"I guess it is kinda hot." Maya says looking at Riley winking.

"We're hot." Riley says kissing me, she then walks me to the couch and lays me down.

"Yes..we...are." I say out of breath. She smiles and takes off her shirt.

"Gosh I love you!" I say to her, she smiles and lays back on to of me and we kiss.

I stopped because I didn't know if I should continue right now but, here to u guys go! If you want me to continue let me know. Any requests?