E P I L O G U E

*5 years later*

"Mom, can you make me coffee." Aiden asked walking into the kitchen. I was a little over a month and a half pregnant expecting our 12th child.

"Not until you go get Karen and Kalen up for training." He huffed turning around heading back up the stairs.

"You know, your most beautiful when your pregnant with my pups." I frowned trying not to cry.

"So, am I not beautiful when I'm not knocked up." Peeta eyes raised, immediately rushing to me, realising his mistake.

"No, no I love when your not pregnant. Wait that came out wrong." I let out a sob. "Your beautiful the way you are. I'll take you anyway I can get you." He rubbed the tears under my eyes and kissed me gently.

These last few years have been tough. Running the packs and covens and supernatural beings aren't that bad until something actually happened. If there was a problem, me and Peeta were to be notified immediately. Usually it was just rougue problems in packs.

My kids are growing everyday. Every second I spend with them I fear they will get to old and want to leave.

Peeta says he wants more but I don't mind. I'd go through all the pain in world if it meant I got to create another pup.

Its weird when I think about how all this time just flew by. We were just in another year of high school with our friends. Now everyone has children and a beautiful family.

We were all betting that Tilly and Alex were going to be mates. My little girl blushes every time I mention his name while brushing her hair. They stick to each other like glue. I think its cute but Peeta always complain about her growing up too fast.

My other children adore her free spirit. She does kind of favor me but mostly Peeta with her blonde hair always in pig tails and her piercing blue eyes.

I would have never expected my life to be like this back then. In the past I was boring. I was shy. Now I'm more open and plus I'm a Queen. I fear no one but many fear me.

That night Peeta held me in his arms. Gazing through the opened door of the balcony, the sky was dark. Many stars surrounding the violet and dark blue color.

"I'll love you for Eternity." He whispered kissing me on my head.

"And I'll love you until the end of forever." No words will describe my love for him but we have forever to find them.

*******************
Guys don't hate me. I couldn't think of anything else. But I would truly love to thank all the amazing people who followed this book. Im still 100% a hunger games fan.

Go check out my new book that im working on.

Let me know what you were thinking about the ending.

Comment an Vote.
Love you guys.

~•~Wolves Out🤘🏾~•~