F I V E

Light fills the room coaxing me from deep sleep to wakefulness. I stretch out and open my eyes. Peeta is still curled up around me with his head on my chest and strong arms around me. I could look at him all day but I have needs - bathroom needs. I need a shower.

I shake Peeta trying to wake him but in a gentle way. His eyes flutter open showing those beautiful blue eyes.

"Goodmorning beautiful." He whispered kissing my neck. I could feel his smile.

"Hey."

"I wish we could freeze this moment right here, right now and live In it forever." he whispered.

"Yea, me too." He really does care for me. Even though he still hasn't said the words I love you.

I know that he's hiding something. I can feel it. I just don't want to say anything that's going to pressure him. I know he'll tell me when he's ready.

"You want to go to my house and watch movies all day. We could eat popcorn." The first time I'm going to his house.

"Yea, sure." I answered a little too happier than I should.

"Okay get ready and meet me down stairs." I nodded. He gave me a quick peck then he was gone.

I walked out the room towards the bathroom. I finally got a chance to actually look at how beautiful the house was. Yes, very big but also unique. The doors were painted an off white and the walls were a sea blue color. It was very modern with a beach house style.

Once again I was standing looking at my reflection. I undressed myself and stepped in the shower letting the hot water run all over my icy cold body. This was the only warmth I could feel besides Peeta. He isnt icy cold like me. He is half werewolf. He still has warmth in his body just without a heart. We have hearts but they're just frozen stones. I've seen them. Lets not talk about that. My past is something that I don't want to bring up right now. Not when I'm so happy. I know there will be a time when I have to tell Peeta about my past. I just hope he doesn't look at me different. I can't lose him when I just found him.

I wonder what it feels like to be a hybrid. To have something warm in your body. To be more stronger and more powerful than I already am. For my stone body to not be just stone but to be able to eat human food. I'll have to ask Peeta if he's okay with me asking Cato to change me. I just want to be like Peeta. I doubt he'll say yes.

I get dressed in the bathroom then begin to walk down the hall. I peeked in a room that had the door open and saw a grand piano. It was beautiful. I have one just like it in the music room at home. I walk in and sit down. I hope Finnick doesn't mind me playing. Ohh I'll do my favorite song, Young and beautiful by Lana Del Rey.

"I've seen the world, done it all
had my cake now
diamonds, brilliant
in bell air now
hot summer nights, mid july
when you and i were forever wild
the crazy days, city lights
the way you'd play with me like a child

Will ou still love me when im no longer young and beautiful

Will you still love me when i got nothing but my aching soul

I know you will
I know you will
I know that you will

Will you still love me when im no longer young and beautiful

I've seen the world
lit it up
as my stage now
channeling, angels in a new age now
hot summer days
rock and roll
the way you'd play for me at your shows
and all the ways i got to know your pretty face
and electric soul

Reign For EternityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara