N I N E

"This is perfect." I whispered laying in Peeta's bed cuddled up under him later that day.

"What is?" Peeta asked kissing my sweaty hair.

"This. Us. Our kids." I breathed.

After what Delly's mother told us, I can't stop thinking of them. I already love them so much. Peeta does too. It's been a week since we saw Delly's mother. Tomorrow we go back to check on our health, also tell everybody the news. It's not like we can hide it anymore. I mean I'm already showing so much. They grow bigger everyday, it's crazy. I'm surprised that my mother and Prim hasn't noticed. Even the group hasn't noticed. Well I have been wearing a lot of dresses because my pants don't fit me anymore. It's a little different for me because I've been the same weight for 600 years. But I'll get used to it.

"I've never thought about being a father but I've always wanted kids. It's something that I will cherish and hopefully we could have more." He smiled at me.

"Where are we going to stay when they get here?" I asked curious

"Well we own a really big beach house. I could fix it up a little and that could be our home." I nodded." Plus it's right by a forest. I know you love the forest and nature." I kissed him gently then looked in his eyes. They were glowing yellow again.

"I want to see your real eyes" I whispered. He chuckled closing his eyes for a brief second then opening them reveling those piercing blue eyes that I love. He just looked so gloriously beautiful. I felt the wanting feeling deep down.

"I'm hungry." Peeta was about to get up but I stopped him." Not for food." I whispered sudectively. He chuckled before rolling over and hovering over me, kissing every inch of my body.

The next day everyone was at my house seated in my overly large living room. Prim, Plutarch and my mother also. They all watched me and Peeta stand in the middle of the room waiting for us to deliver the news.

"Well you all know that Katniss decided to turn into a hybrid a couple of weeks ago. You also must have noticed that she is eating a lot too. We thought that it could be a health problem because she was throwing up as well but when we visited Delly's mother, she told us something very uninspected and something I thought was quite impossible." Peeta basically cleared everything but I think I should say the last part.

"I'm pregnant." There i said it. Let it all on the table. They all looked at us with no emotion in their face. Probably shock." She said since we are both half werewolves that it is possible to produce a offspring. Actually two." I smiled. They're eyes widened.

"Well I wasn't expecting that." Johanna said.

I glanced at Delly who was frowning and looking at the floor in deep thought. Probably thinking of how she want's to end her life. All she have to do is tell me and ill do it without a second thought.

"I'm going to be a aunt." Prim chimed excitedly. I nodded. She ran and hugged me squeezing my stone bones so hard they might actually break.

"Okay..your..going..to .crush..the babies." She immediately let go. She held me at arm length and looked at my stomach. She had a focused face on.

"What are you doing." She closed her eyes and placed both of her hands on my already showing stomach. It really is ard to tell from this dress. I turned to Peeta and shrugged. Prim suddenly started laughing. I was a little confused.

"I can hear them." Huh? How, their still so small." They said they love the sound of your voices." My hands reached up and started rubbing my stomach. I could feel them move. A weird feeling started rising. One I'm definitely not use to. A motherly feeling. I could feel the tears pool in the back of my eyes from happiness. Prim stepped back and Peeta got on his knees in front of me. He gently kissed my belly. I smiled.