We're probably to awesome in all are claiming gloryness.

Usually I'm not the wise one. Buuuuuuuut, if I do have to say so my self -Cue the mental i'm friggen awesome pose- I had a nice way of cheering up a certain blind shadow-weilder.

"WHERE IS MY JACKET?!"

My sister ran into a wall, and bounced off of it. She groaned when she fell on her butt, "I give up. Faith, kill me now. This sucks.. aww, I have blood on my pants don't I? I can smell it!"

"Pssssssssh, no.", I lied, giving her blood soaked jeans a brief overlook. She sighed, "I need new clothes."

I felt a evil smirk make its way on to my face. I snap my fingers and her usual dark look became pink and preppy. She shrieked in horror as she ran her hands against the skirt, "WHY THE SKIRT?! I feel a breeze and I'm not likeing it!"

"Fiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnne.", I sighed, snapping again, and her skirt grew half an inch. She growled, "Haha. GET RID OF IT."

I snapped again, smirking.

She was now wearing a pair of turquoise shorts, a black Form fitting Metallica long sleeve, and her black and white converse.

"It's... TIGHT AND FREEZING!!", She cried, rolling around on the floor. I gave her a bright smile, "Can I play too?"

"Play? You think I'm playing? GET ME BACK IN MY CLOTHES, WOMAN!"

"lollipops."

"Faith, that isn't an answer. C'mon, please? I'm blind for God's sake.", she sighed. I sighed, "But why? You look good."

"My legs are freezing and I'm suffocating. There is nothing good about this."

"Your always so seriousssssssss.", I whined, stomping my feet childishly. She actually looks human. Well not all 'Black , black, black this' You know.

"Your always so childish!". She shot back annoyance in her tone. I feel proud,why? Well I can make her annoyed so easily!!

"I'M SUFFOCATING! GET THIS EVIL THING OFF!". Rory wheezes.

Dramatic

I snap my fingers for the hundredth time today and her shirt changes to a baggy one direction shirt and she has black sweatpants on. "Happy Rory!". I wail . She looked alive for once!! She always ruins the fun.

I mean yes I have my blonde moments but I'm smart! She always treats me as a dumb bimbo blonde. Well she does love me. But you know you have this feeling like somebody is treating you like your less superior. They treat you like an idiot.

"Very!". She sneers. Jeez maybe her eyes having their first period is a bad thing!

"Is she okay?". Questions a person with very blue eyes. So pretty! "Who are you?". I say in a dazed voice. I just thought if his eyes are that deep blue can I swim in them? I giggled thinking of that. "Hunter Adams son of Apollo". He said .

"Wait Rory................Apollo is the Sun God.You guys could be enemy........light and darkness in the ultimate challengeeeeee! Ohhh but what is this I joined darkness and what am I LIGHT!!!". I scream giddy by the idea.

The reincarnation of hunger games britches!!!!

Ya will win..........even though he is immortal meaning he never die........we'll were screwed. Tell....tell The Unicorns at Unicorn island I love them........

Okay mental note for checking my sanity after this ummm summer?

"I love you......Really but you are way to hyper. Like double ADHD. Take a chill pill and help me!". She snaps. Yep.... her eyes having their first period is a very terrible thing indeed!

"Geez.......okay okay". Running over to the blinded rory,I hauled her up setting her on the table. "Sorry Fayfay is just 'M eyes are having their first 'Period' as you said. So I'm slightly pissed!". She smiles at what she thinks is me.

"Rory......Rory.....Rory! Over here". I shout guiding her head towards me.

Does this mean I'm her seeing eye person??

Do I get treats?

Okay more importantly , WE'RE IS THE FOOD GRASSHOLES!

____________Rory____________

Normal I would've been well less birchy but my eyes are currently throbbing. Let's just hope Faith doesn't take advantage of this and make me smack into a tree since.....I did that to her. Okay yes that's mean but......it was hilarious!!!!

You would've laughed to......and you know it!!

My sides still hurt from the death trap Fay dressed me in. It felt like I couldn't breath. One thing to know about me is I HATE tight shirts. But a big ,comfy kellin Quinn one is all I need!

I proudly like to think of myself as .......THE SHIPPING QUEEN!!!!

Off topic

Do i get i seeing eye dog. "Anyways You guys will stay in the Hermes cabin for now come on!" Nico said. All of the sudden a Thantos symbol appeared above us. Nobody talked or clapped just starred in shock. "What?!" Questions Rory. "Were probably to awesome in all are claiming gloryness!"

(((((_______)))))))))

Shortest one yet. I'm so sorry i just writing more stories I promise I will try my best i personally think this book sing good enough.

Vote and comment

Bye Lexlens!