SHE HATES MY SHIP!

"BUT THEY ARE PERFECT TOGETHER!", I cried, swinging the double sided, shadow fordged sword at her head. A light made knife went whizzing by my head, "NO THEY AREN'T. HE BELONGS WITH MADDIE!"

"HE IS GAY. IT'S OBVIOUS."

"HE MADE OUT WITH A GIRL BEFORE!"

"HE'S ALSO KISSED WITH A MALE!"

"IT WAS A DARE!"

"I CALL BULLSHITE!", I screamed at my sister, before my sword disintegrated into a black shadow, and formed into a whip. I snapped it at the branch above her head, it locking onto it tightly. I jumped up and went swinging at her, my feet ready to kick her in what ever part of her body they'd reach.

"FUDGE OFF THEIR PERFECT P-E-R-F-E-C-T!", She shrieked. My boots slammed into her gut, sending her flying back into a tree. My whip vanished, and I landed in front of her, "HE HOMO."

She stuck her tounge out at me, before suddenly a glowing axe went flying by my head. She leaped to her feet, "I CALL MY LIGHT HAMSTER."

"No fair. I CALL MY SHADOW GRYFFIN!"

The small, glowing hamster was dwarfed by my massive gryffin. Then, the gryffin was dwarfed, and ingested into a gigantic glowing hamsters mouth. A black hole burnt through the hamsters stomach, before they both blew into a fury of light and shadows. The shadow resigned back to my side, the light to my sister's.

"YOU ATE A HOLE THROUGH MY HAMSTER! LEXIN, GET HERE!"

A light blinded me, before a a burst of heat hit me and blew my hair around, and a gigantic tornado formed beside my sister. As the tornado decresed in size, Lexin was left beside my sister. He glowed brighter then the world around us, and it made it seem like he was sucking the darkness from the air and replacing it with a million LED bulbs. I laughed, "You called that whimp? SILEN, GET UP HERE!"

The ground cracked beside me, before a whirl wind of black smoke raised from the ground, and started to form into the 6'4 mute I knew as Silen. The dust-like specs combined and banded together, until every detail of his features were made, excluding the black vertical stitches that sewed his mouth closed and endured his silent manor. As he stood motionless beside me, he radiated darkness. Coldness, shadows. They billowed from his being, bowing around him as if he was their master.

Which, in a way, he was.

"Is there a problem here?", Silen's almost demonic voice echoed through our heads, banging off of the walls of our skulls. Lexin raised his perfectly balanced bow in his hand shooting furiously at Silen, who had a hard time dodging the madly flying arrows. Lexins bow formed into a sword, and he charged at silen.

Silen extended his arm out at the charging glowing boy. Lexin swung at the mute. The blade hit silens palm, before it shattered into sparkling dust. Lexin slowly looked up from the pile of dust, at silen. Silen gave a stiched smirk, before he face-palmed Lexin...... and lexin fell into a sleeping heap on the ground.

"SQQQQQQUUUUUIIIIIIRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!"

A shrill squeak escaped the small animals mouth as it roosted into the tree, nibbling on an acorn. The squirrel dropped the acorn and bolted away from the screams of my sister. The acorn went falling through the air, in almost slow motion, and came down right onto Silen's head.

..... and knocked him out.

Silen crumpled down to the ground, landing ontop of Lexin.

"Uhhhhh.... that wasn't very epic...", I whispered, forming a stick out of the nearby shadows, and walking to them. I knealed beside the heap of boys, poking Silens cheek.