"Good morning Sakura." He said smiling at her before closing his eyes once more stretching out in the bed next to her.

"Good morning Kakashi. Might I comment how impressed I am that you fit into this tiny bed with me." Sakura said this then kissed him on the cheek.

"No there is plenty of room as long as you don't mind being close." He said this running his hand down from her back over her butt to her leg where he brought it up so she had it around him. He then started stoking her thigh to her butt and back. Sakura moaned in content. She let her hands make their way to the edge of his mask and pull it down revealing his face which she took in for a second. The sight only she would see. No one got this privilege. She placed her lips over his brushing up against them lightly. She still remained close to his face as they kissed again only this time deeper than before. He brought his hand up pushing her face against his allowing him to deepen the kiss entering her mouth. She let him in smiling as they explored each other. She tightened her leg around him kissing running her hand down his back. They pulled apart and Kakashi looked her over seeing a blush cover her entire face with a little bit of his salvia still on her lips. He smiled at the girl pushing her hair behind her ear leaning closer to her face once more. Sakura Thinking that another kiss was coming closed her eyes in anticipation.

"I bought a house." Was all she heard as she heard and her eyes flew open looking at Kakashi who was smiling at her.

"You did what?" She said covering her mouth. Now way. Tsunade said find an apartment. An apartment would be fine, but a house?!

"Yep after looking at all the listings yesterday I thought it would be pointless to rent when it might be too small for a child to grow up in. Then they suggested a house and I saw the one." He rolled on his back pulling Sakura on his chest. She went along with the motion resting her chin on his chest.

"Tell me about it. I want to know every detail." She looked up at him waiting to hear about their future home.

"No." He stated bluntly. Sakura's eyes widened with hurt she really wanted to know.

"Why not? I'll be living there too you know." She pouted looking away from him.

"I want it to be a surprise. So let's go see it." He sat up in the letting Sakura slide down his torso so her head rested in his lap. "Let's go to our home." He stroked her head looking down at the woman he loved.

Sakura closed her eyes nodding her head eagerly sitting up in the bed wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

~

After checking out of the hospital she was in the clothes that she had come into town in two days ago. Walking down the streets of the town Sakura stood next to Kakashi a he guided them through the market place of the town to where it faded into the suburban side of town with houses popping up with small families from the village living in them. Sakura watched in wonder as kids played in the front yard. She herself had grown up in an apartment style home as an only child. And seeing families roam around with different children everywhere in the yard she thought of another dream she might like to fulfill. She looked back at Kakashi wondering what he thought about having a family. She decided to ask him when they got to their new home.

Walking down streets and street Kakashi finally stopped turning to a house. Sakura bumped into him lightly since he stopped so abruptly. He looked down at her smiling.

"This is it." Kakashi motioned his hand towards a light green two story house that had a front pouch on with potted plants hanging from the top of it. It was very angular and had a gray roofing with a blue front door. The front yard was rather large leading into the walkway of the street, but a small white gate could be seen from the front surrounding the backyard. Sakura couldn't believe he had bought this huge house.