She's Just Not That Into Boys

Sakura felt someone poking her cheek.

"Sakura..." she heard someone say. She squinted her eyes shut, forget getting up, she thought then rolled over to avoid whoever was trying to wake her.

This time Sakura felt a hand slip around her cheek. This touch she knew though. She nuzzled the hand smiling as she did so. So last night wasn't a dream she smiled again. He did love her.

"Sakura, my love. You need to get up. The sun will rise soon." Her lover said.

"Never," she mumbled into his hand pulling up her blanket, "Come join me."

Sakura grabbed his wrist using her chakra strength to flip him over her so he landed flat on his back from his previous crouching position above her. She just as soon was on top of him resting her head on top of his chest right over his heart. She listened to the steady beat pick up to something one could describe as erratic. This is what she did to him. Feeling his arms wrap around her waist signaled she'd won this battle. Kakashi rubbed tiny circles in her lower back tangling their legs together.

"I love you." He whispered into her hair kissing the top of her hair.

"I love you too." She leaned her head up resting it on her hands. "Can we just stay like this? Laying here watching the day go by." She smiled lazily up at him.

The blush on Kakashi's face was showing out of the corner of his face where his mask didn't cover. He then leaned up on resting on his elbows so his face got as close as he could to her. Kakashi looked into the green eyes that he adored so much. He could get used to this. The feeling of a girl he loved more than anything resting on his body. A girl he would protect with his life and she would protect him with hers. This is how love should feel. This is the they wanted to feel the rest of their life.

Sakura put her hands up to his face caressing the edge of the mask on Kakashi's face teasing him. Finally she slipped her fingers under the hem of the mask pulling it all the way down to to see a smirk adoring his face. Seeing him without his mask took her breath away each and every time. The fact that she only got this side of him gave her a tingling feeling down her spin. This was hers.

Finally getting impatient with just seeing his face Sakura lightly brushed her lips against his feeling them only briefly. She looked back up at him to see a slight pout on his face. She giggled leaning in again to make it up to him. This time she placed her lips on his and did not remove them. She pushed up against him feeling his lips explore every inch of hers as if they were new to him all over again. Biting his bottom lip she started sucking on it.

A whine escaped Kakashi's lips this was not enough for him. He sat up all the way breaking their lips briefly, grabbing her legs flipping her on the ground beneath him. He pushed his hips into hers as he laced one hand through her hair and the other moving from her thigh to her butt squeezing it lightly. Sakura threw her head back on the ground exposing her neck to Kakashi who took advantage of the opportunity. He started to take his hand out of her hair to start unzipping her shirt leaving a trail of kisses down her neck to her chest. Her back started to arch as a moan escaped Sakura's mouth as her hand grabbed the edge of his pants pulling him closer to her body. The needed to be closer. Kakashi pulled them apart and he looked down at Sakura. Her shirt undone so her bra was showing, her complexion matching the color of her hair, and his saliva gleaming on her lips. Why did Naruto have to be bringing them breakfast? He asked himself.

"Naruto is bringing us breakfast and is almost here. We need to be on the road before the sun fully rises." He started to zip up her shirt looking her in the eye, "This isn't over my dear." He stated looking her in the eye.