chapter 2

|Amber's point of view|

I woke up in my favorite place, my bed...and wrapped in Cam's arms.

"Morning babe" he mumbles and i can tell he's barely awake.

"Morning" i say as i turn around to face him.

"You know how much i love you right?" he says.

"Hmm im not sure" i joke as he leans forward, kissing me.

"I love you too" i smile, barely pulling away from the kiss.

He kisses me again, and this time it gets pretty heated. I pull at the hem of his shirt, running my hand against his abs as he removes it.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Logan yells, running into our room. We quickly pull away.

"Uh hey babygirl what's up?" i ask a little too quickly.

"Can we take Hailey for a walk?" she asks.

"Sure. Lets get you dressed first." i say and turn to cam. "you too" i smirk and walk away laughing. I hear him laughing from behind me as well.

I get Logan dressed in a plain white t-shirt, with a black magcon sweatshirt over it, a pair of jeans and some black flats.

I do a cute little fishtail braid in her hair and go to get myself dressed.

I choose a white tanktop, with a long grey cardigan over it, a pair of black leggings and some moccasins.

"Logan can you grab Hailey's leash?" i yell from my room.

"Yes" she calls back. Quickly, i do feather braid going across the back of my head.

For breakfast i just made a simple fruit salad and eggs with cheese and spinach.

"Momma what's this green stuff in my eggs?" Logan asks, stabbing at her food with a fork, and inspecting it.

"It's called spinach. Try it, it's really good" i tell her, laughing slightly as she continues to stare at it.

Cam comes down and stares at the food.

"Ew why did you put spinach in it?" he asks.

Logan's eyes immediately go wide and she drops her fork, shoving her plate towards me.

"Nice job cam, She was about to eat that.." i sigh.

"Oh...sorry. Logan eat your spinach it's good for you." he says. I can't stop myself from laughing.

"You're bad at this whole parenting thing" i laugh as he rolls his eyes before pressing his lips to mine. I find myself smiling into the kiss.

"Ewwwwwww" Logan exclaims, covering her eyes with her hands.

I laugh and pull away from the kiss, as cam rests his forehead on mine.

"Can we go nowwwwww!" Logan asks impatiently.

i put Hailey on her leash.

We walk to the park and see McKenna and Matt....making out on a park bench. I look over at cam and we both start laughing.

Cam clears his throat and the don't pull away. It's like they didn't even hear it.

"Uhh guyssss...." i wave my hand in front of them, nothing.

"Guys!" cam half-yells and the both look up, startled.

"Oh hey guys." matt says as McKenna's cheeks turn a bright shade of red.

Logan runs off with Hailey, and shows her off to Jackson.

I smile at them and go back to talking to kenna and Matt.