Chapter 36

Devin sat across from Sharon stunned.

"So you knew who I was?"  He eyed her suspiciously.

Sharon sighed.  "Not exactly Devin."

“Then tell me how this happened?”

"I've told you Devin.  I won’t keep repeating myself.  

Trust me okay?

Until the moment, your ex-wife cornered me in that damn bathroom. I had no idea who you were."

"I get that, but you have to understand Ebony or shall I call you Sharon?” He smartly said.

 “I don't like games.  As you know I divorced a game.”

"Can I at least come closer to you?"  

Devin had finally agreed to see her and invited her to his home.  He was keeping his distance from her and she did not like it one bit.

"Alright come on over here and have a seat.” He patted the spot next to him.

Sharon smiled as she got up slowly and took small deliberate steps towards him.  Once she sat down, she turned to face him, discreetly pushing her skirt up higher.  Showing him a good amount of her creamy thighs.

"I am sorry for all of this confusion Devin."  She pouted softly.  

"I really respect you and value the relationship that we have built."  We are the same people behind the screen and phone.

Devin nodded.  Damn why did she have to look so good tonight? Her beautiful face, was slightly turned upwards, succulent lips parted.  He felt his man hood stiffen.

"Let’s start over.”  She said in that oh so seductive voice of her.  

“Everything is out in the open now Devin.”  She reached over and boldly placed her hand over his visible harness.

Devin leaned forward and urged her sweet lips open wider with his strong tongue.  She moaned as she slid a hand around to the back of his neck.  Pulling him even closer to her.

Devin's mind was screaming at him to dig deeper but his long pole wanted to dig deep into her.  He hadn't been with a woman since Kandii and he was tired of jacking off.

"You’re so fucking sexy," He mumbled as he deepened the kiss.

Sharon moaned again as she maneuvered onto his lap instantly grinding down onto his hardness.  The thin sheer fabric of her g-string was drenched.

She wanted this man.  For more than one reason and have him, she would.

Devin slid his hands down the sides of her body until he reached the hem of her short dress.  In one quick motion, he had it over her head and tossed it to the floor.

"MMmm Daddy I've dreamt about your touch."

Devin grinned at her as he skilfully UN hooked her bra.

"I’ve dreamt about sucking those ripe big nipples.”  He said as he massaged her tits.  He teased her by circling his tongue over the hard buds.

Sharon moaned in pleasure as she skilfully pulled his pole out of his sweat pants.  She lifted herself up as she grasped him.  She whimpered as she guided his hardness into her ever so wet honey pot.

"Damn you’re so fucking tight."

"Just for you baby."  

She begun to whine her hips slowly at first.  Pushing her ass out and swinging it back around in small circles.  She tossed her head back and arched more.  Sharon rode him hard as she dug her nails into his shoulders.

"Mmmf fuck Devin."  

“You feel so good inside of me.”

"Please baby she whimpered.”

Devin knew she was reaching towards an orgasm.  Hell so was he.  He slid down lower onto the couch and gripped her small waist with one hand.  The other hand he slid down between her thighs.  Carefully he found her clit and started to pinch and tweak it.

"Ahhh!”  He moaned when her Yoni spasmed.

The tightness alone was going to have him bust.

"Throw that ass back to me baby."

Sharon half-moaned half growled as she spun around on his hard pole.  She cocked her ass up more as she leaned forward.  Stretching out her arms until her hands clasped around his ankles.  She twerked her ass for him.  Letting him get a view of her glistening pink slit from the back.

"Fuck Sharon your Yoni feels like heaven."  

Devin was usually quiet when he had sex.

"This bitch is bad,” he thought to himself.  Never before had he been up in a honey pot as gushy as hers.

"Talk to me,” he said to her Yoni.

As, if on Que her wet slit farted and instantly made squishing noises,  Devin was enthralled with the view.  The way her Yoni was coating his chocolate pole turned him on even more.  Her long hair slapping him in the face when she threw her head back had him out of control.

"Fuuuuuckkkk DAAAAAAAAAAAAADY!."  

“Ima squirt all over your big candy stick. 

MMmm do you want me to baby.  Tell me to cum for you.”  Sharon moaned as she bit her bottom lip.

"Cum for me right now!”  He yelled!

His chocolate colored pole started to pulsate when he felt her walls collapse around him.  Devin groaned and moaned as he continued to thrust his pelvic upwards.  The elbow dug into her lower back as he filled her up with his hot seed.

"Ahhh yes baby that's right, this is you YONI.   You hear me baby all yours!”

Sharon screamed his name at the top of her lungs as her honey pot erupted and she squirted.  Panting she slowed her pace, making damn sure to milk it.

"Damn that was awesome."  Devin pulled her up and made her turn around.

Sharon had slid off his lap and laid her head on his chest.  Running her fingers up and down his eight pack.

"I don't care who you are,” he joked, as long as you keep giving it to me like that.

Sharon giggled innocently.  She just slept with her future husband.  Only he did not know it.

Copyright © 2013

-Eve-