10

The next morning I was more than excited when I smelled food. I ran downstairs to Calum.

"Calum! I have something to tell you!" I smiled.

"What?" He smiled back.

"Michael is going to tell me today." I said.

"About the anxiety?"

"Yes."

"Good. You have the right to know being his friend and all." Calum said flipping a pancake.

"You didn't have to cook." I said.

"It's the least I could do for crashing here and not asking." He said.

Calum and I sat down to eatS we got to know each other a little better. We mainly talked about Michael.

"So, do you like him?" Calum asked with a smirk.

"Maybe." I said.

"You do! Oh my god!" Calum gasped.

He hugged me and we laughed. Calum was growing to be my best friend. He was amazing and I just knew he was going to find a way to get Michael and I together in the end. Calum was just an all around great person.

"I better get going. I need to go home and shower." Calum laughed.

"Okay. And thank you for everything." I smiled.

"You and Michael are going to be together. Just trust me. See you later Sky." Calum hugged me again and I went to walk him out.

As I opened the door, there stood Kian about to knock.

"Um am I interrupting something?" He asked.

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Skyler." Calum said choosing to ignore my brother like I wish I could.

"Look I'm here to apologize for everyone. Mom and dad say sorry and I'm sorry too. You are your own person now. You have the right to be friends with who you want." Kian said.

"Thanks. Is that all because I'm busy today." I said.

"Sky come on." He said.

"Don't call me that." I said.

"I've always called you Sky. What's wrong?" He said.

"Kian I just don't want you to call me that. I'm busy. Can you leave?" I asked.

"Okay. Call me when you aren't busy." He said and walked off.

I closed the door and heard my phone ringing. I grabbed it and seen it was Michael.

"Hey." He said when he seen me.

"Hi." I said.

"You okay?" He asked.

"My brother just came over. I got mad." I said.

"Is that what all that yelling in the hall was?" He asked.

"Probably." I huffed.

"So are you ready to know?" He asked.

I took a moment to collect myself then shook my head yes. I was more than ready for this.

-sorry I didn't update again the day before or update yesterday. I've been sick and I came home from school early today. I'm feeling a little better but not much. Hope you have a lovely day! -Lynds