"Well when will you be done with that?" Gansey asks.

Blue thinks."Maybe, maybe around two. Yeah two should work," She says.

"Great. Then we'll start packing the car up at two and be out of here by three," Gansey declares.

"What test did she fail?"Adam curiously asks.

Blue sighs,"This mythology test. She would have passed it except she spent the whole class sending Barrington suggestive looks instead of focusing on what she was writing."

Ronan rolls his eyes,"What a bimbo."

"Seriously," Adam mutters in agreement.

"I'm sorry, who did you say she was looking at?" Noah questions shakily. The small boy is now paler than he normally is and it is as if his hair is greasier and sticks to his skin more. He stares at a fixed spot on his tray.

"Barrington," Blue repeats."He's Neeve's boyfriend. Pretty much just a senior fuckboy though so I don't really get what she likes about... Are you okay Noah?" She asks, concerned about her friend's composure. Noah nods his head yes but doesn't speak.

Ronan narrows his eyebrows."You fucking lying?" He questions.

Noah shakes his head and opens his mouth, before abruptly closing it. Noah grips his fork tightly."Just a weird name. I had a friend named Barrington once," He struggles to say.

Gansey frowns."Is he the same person?"

Noah looks down and doesn't say anything. Quietly he folds his hands in his lap and pretends not to be there.

"Noah?" Adam tries. Noah doesn't respond at first.

"I don't want to talk about it," Noah says before violently pushing his chair out and running out of the cafeteria.

"Noah!" Blue calls after him."I'm gonna go see what's wrong," Blue mumbles to the rest of the table before chasing off after Noah.

Gansey narrows his eyes."I think it's about time that we stop avoiding what's right in front of us and find out what Noah is so afraid of," Gansey states.

"And how the hell are we suppose to do that?" Ronan questions.

"Yeah, it's not exactly like he's ready to just tell us," Adam adds.

Gansey narrows his eyes."Well then we'll just have to find another way."

Ronan leans back in his chair and shrugs."Whatever you says Gansey," He says nonchalantly.

Adam, meanwhile, is not so easy going about it all. You don't even have a plan Gansey. Adam thinks. What else is there to do besides asking Noah?

"We are going to have to talk to this Barrington guy ourselves," Gansey states highly.

Adam raises his eyebrows."Just as simple as that?" He questions.

"Yes," Gansey's voice leaves no room for argument.

Ronan looks between his two friends."Well you know Blue is friends with him, so you could just get her to talk to him," Ronan suggest.