Chapter 4

The team stared at the teen in front of them once more, not for one second believing what they had just heard. Tim glared at the raven haired boy. " There is no possible way for him to be the original Robin. He is dead!" Tim spat a bit and took a step back. There was no way, there was absolutely no way that the boy he had come to despise all of these years was still alive. He would not believe it.

"I don't know how I am alive either..I clearly remember dying." The teen shook his head, face going grim for a brief moment ."Well Wallman...It looks like we have a predicament. I do not know how to prove it to any of you, but I am the real deal" The Original robin laughed, coughing a bit after. Wally had to wrap an arm around him just to keep his friend standing up.

"We can talk about this later." Kaldur frowned, still looking at the teen in awe. "We are leaving now, that is an order as leader." They needed to get out of here and get some much needed medical treatment for the teen. "Connor, break the chains around his ankles and let's go."

Connor complied, ripping the metal links. He wanted to stay and find out more, but he understood that the boy would most likely not survive another day if they stayed here. It was a wonder how they came just in time to rescue him. The teen was certainly lucky.

"Hey Rob, can you walk on your own?" Wally asked, touching his friend's shoulder like it was made of glass. "No worries..we can get you out of here and get Bats--"

"Don't tell Batman that I am alive quite yet." The original Robin interrupted which caused the team to look at him in shock.

"He has the right to know!" Tim shouted angrily, real or not Bruce grieved over this boy for years, and not telling him there was a chance that he was alive would be cruel. Now more than ever, Tim hated Dick Grayson.

"He does and I will tell him..just after I am rested and not on my deathbed..again." He had coughed again, blood coming up as the strangled breathing continued.

That got the team moving. Connor quickly picked up the boy and started down the hallway, ignoring the weak teen's small complaints. The rest of the team followed behind Connor silently, and climbed their way out of Cadmus once more. Tim glanced at Grayson, who was smiling softly and looking at the sky, he could have sworn that he saw tears fall down his cheeks. Honestly, tim could not blame him, after not seeing the sky for almost seven years, he would probably cry too.

"Where are we going to take him? It is going to be hard to sneak him in and keep him from Batman." Kaldur frowned a bit, not sure how they were to handle this situation, there seemed to be one problem after another.

"We should get him to Mount Justice, Batman is on patrol so he would not be there..He could stay in my room." Wally frowned, looking at his friend once again who had fallen asleep in Connor's arms. They would still have to worry about the rest of their mentors, but if he sped past them, he could surely hide Dick in his room. "Connor, Give him to me, I will get him there. Connor nodded and handed the teen over slowly. Wally was surprised at how light Dick actually was, but put his worried thoughts to the back of his head. "See you all at Mount Justice. If anyone asked, we were just hanging out and doing some minor patrol." And with that, the speedster ran off to Mount Justice.

-------

Tim and the rest of the group entered through the zeta tubes, looking around a bit nervously. "Stay here, I have to talk to him alone." Tim growled softly and went straight to Wally's room, opening the door to see a Richard Grayson sitting up and fully alert. "What the..Where is Wally?" Tim frowned looking around to find that Kid Flash was not in the room.

"He left to get some food..saying something about all he had was junk food and that would not be best for me at the moment." Richard had shrugged before patting the bed beside him. "I am glad though he is gone, It will give us a chance to speak"