Chapter Six - Will Our Problems Swim Away?

*Cams POV*

The ringing of my phone wakes me up and i am less than amused. Her name is on my screen, why. "Brooke, what the fuck do you want. I told you to lose my number." "Cam, please just talk to me. I need to tell you something, it's important. I dont like you hating me." "Too bad i don't care, you ruined everything i want NOTHING to do with you." And i hung up instantly.

 I got out of bed and jumped into the shower, hoping Kaycee was still asleep when I got out. And she was. I headed to the kitchen and took out abunch of breakfast foods and set it up all over the massive kitchen table. I walk back into the bedroom and see her sleeping so peacefully. She looks absolutely beautiful when she sleeps, i could watch her forever. I walk over to her and kiss her forehead a few times, and i see her eyes flutter open. "Good morning babygirl, i took out some food for us to eat for breakfast." i see her smile instantly and then she leaned up and kissed my lips. Her lips are the sweetest taste, and their my favorite taste. If she'd let me, i'd kiss her forever. I walk into the kitchen and sit down, then i see her walk out in my blue tee and some bootyshorts with her hair up in a high messy bun, god she looks perfect.

"Hey babe, can we go swimming in the lake today before we go home tonight?" "We can do anything you want babygirl!" We both go change into out bathing suits, and walk down the little hill in the backyard to the lake. "Babe, you look so good in those red shorts" she says as i pull her against me then kissing her. "Thank you baby, you look absolutely stunning" she blushes and then slowly starts to walk into the water. "Caaaaaammmm, its so cold!" she whines. So i decide to be spontaneous and i run into the water, gently tackling her into the water with me. She was right, its freezing! She gets up and runs out and wraps into a towel, shivering like crazy & clearly pissed at me. "Baby, im so sorry i didnt realize that it was that cold" She ignores me and walks back into the house and i see the bedroom light turn on. I follow her and when i get into the house i start the fireplace and i walk upstairs and i see her sitting on the bed in my white and navy stripped sweater. "Baby, im so sorry i wouldnt of done that if i knew it was that cold. I started a fire in the fireplace for us, we can make some popcorn, watch a movie and start to head home after. " "That sounds perfect" We walked downstairs hand in hand and sat on the couch. I put in "Country Strong" cause i knew much she loves it. Then i layed down and had her lay ontop of me, she cuddled up to me, putting her head on my chest. "I can heart your heart beat Cameron." "It only beats for you Kaycee"

I hear both of our phones go off at the same time. We look at eachother and both answer our phones, and gave eachother a shocked look. We both started loading the car and we headed home. The ride was silent almost the entire time, and all i could think of was how this could of ruined everything. I wish we never answered our phones.