Chapter Five - The Sweetest Touch.

I don't even remember getting tired last night. I roll over and see my favorite sight, that I luckily get to wake up to quite often; Cameron. I hear ruckus coming from the living room, there's never a moment of silence in either apartments. It can be really frustrating at times, but I mean what did I expect to happen when we live down the hall from each other. I keep looking at Cameron, admiring how handsome he is. From his adorable bedhead to his defined jawline, there isn't a thing about him that could be considered a flaw. His eyes flutter open, and he yawns and them smiles looking back at me "good morning beautiful" he says to me in his raspy morning voice that drives me wild. "good morning baby, how'd you sleep?" I reply and I kiss him on the cheek. "I kept waking up due to noise, but other than that I slept wonderfully, how about you" he says as he cuddles up to me. "same here, it's annoying. I would love a good nights sleep without waking up from the noise." "well I think I have two ways to fix that, one for this weekend. I was going to surprise you, but I'll just tell you now... I rented a lake house for just me and you this weekend, I think we both need it." "That sounds amazing Cameron, thank you so much!" I kiss him gently on his lips and I can feel a smile forming on his face. "I love you, so much Kaycee" "I love you too Cameron."

He told everyone me and him were going away for a few days while I packed some clothes and necessities for out get away. As soon as I finish, we were planning on leaving. We say our goodbyes, and get into Cameron's car, as soon as he starts driving he turns on the radio then holds my hand, and I know it's going to stay there until we arrive at the lake house. We're the kind of people that cannot sit in silence, ever. We both love to talk, and to sing at random moments; so our car rides are never dull, they're always full of laughter and music. Right now, "Marry Me" by Train is on; and every time I look over at Cameron he's glancing at me singing the chorus, I can't help but blush every time and instantly look away. "I love when you do that babe." "Do what?" "Catch me looking at you and then loom away when you realize your blushing" I blush again and tell him to shush. And we continue singing every song that comes onto the radio.

After a five hour drive, we finally arrive to the lake house. We're completely secluding from everything, and I have to admit it's so nice. No hearing car accidents at 3am, no sirens, no drunkenness in the living room; just peaceful and blissful silence. I walk out of the house and stand at the top of the porch steps, looking at the beautiful sunset. Then Cameron walks out and wraps his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder kissing up my neck and jawline then he turns me around slowly, never taking his lips off me until we're face to face. He puts his forehead against mine, keeping his lips just far enough away for me not to be able to reach them unless I go on my tippy toes, smirking. I finally give in and go on my tippy toes.

My hands find the back of his neck, and his hands wonder to the small of my back; pulling me closer against his body, our lips never once pulling apart. I run one of my hands through his hair and I can feel him smiling as our lips are still touching. He pulls away, links our hands together and walks me up to our bedroom. It looked so beautiful, and clean; something our rooms in the apartments never look like. There's a huge king size bed, I walk over to it sit on the edge and kick my shoes off and look at Cameron who hasn't taken his eyes off me. I decide to tease him a bit, and I make him sit on the bed and I slowly start to strip on front of him, knowing I'm driving him insane; it gives me such a thrill. I was over to him slowly and kiss him gently and he puts his hands on my hips; and I knew that they wouldn't be moving from that spot for while.

His soft touch drives me insane; he knows everything that drives me crazy, he knows everything that I love, he knows every spot on me to touch to make me his for the night. He smirks and does everything right; knowing his slowly taking me under his control, more and more with every move he makes. I'm finally all his, and he's all mine; nothing is going to ruin this night for once.