Prologue

"Where are we going?" "Why do you need to know," I asked impatiently. "Well, we're walking. But I'm curious on where we're walking. Will you tell me?" His voice sounded cold. I knew he was cold. I wish there was a way I could help. "Are you cold?" He looked down at me. His eyes said so much; so much I wanted to find. Hurt? Pain? Anger? Happiness? Love?

"I can handle it." I wish he didn't talk like that, trying to sound strong and unbreakable. But then again, I can be the opposite when in times of weakness; in times of being trustworthy and loving.

"We're walking away," I said slowly. For once in my life, I truly didn't know where my feet were carrying me. But I can't admit it. "We never walk away, it's always to." "I know." I barely made it out, and those words were in my softest and weakest voice. I was breaking. And I was running. And it just happens the man I secretly liked wanted to follow me. The feeling felt... Quite nice actually. But I couldn't let myself crack, I couldn't let myself fall.

"My dads here," I said. He stopped and I stopped next to him, looking at the ground as I felt the one tear fall. The one tear that let everything go. That broke me and buried my strength for being careful. I knew I could start sobbing, but I prayed that one tear would be the only one. I thought he would only stand there; the emotions that always showed said that he was just self centered. But for once, he did the right thing.

He held me.

I slowly felt a hand on my arm, and I looked at him. I figured he would have that flirting smirk, but he had a genuine, gentle smile that I fell in love with. His eyes had a soft glow to them, I noticed the first time I met him but I never expected to see it again. I soon felt his other arm come around and before he could pull me closer, I broke down right there and hugged him back. I sobbed in his chest and he held me whispering comforting things to me.

"I-I-I d-don't know w-what to do," I said in between sniffles in his chest. "I know you Stephanie, you're strong. You can do this." I looked up into his eyes. They looked sad but hopeful, hopeful for me. "You used my middle name," I whispered confusedly. "You call me by my middle name, and it sounds just so much softer and more you." I took in what he was saying and suddenly let go of him.

"I'm not soft," I said clearly, trying to not crack my voice. "I'm strong. And my name is Cristina." "Cristina......" I stood strong and crossed my arms while looking at the road. "Stephanie." I turned my head slowly in response. "I knew you would like the name." He opened his arms to welcome me in again. I stepped into them and hugged him. "I love you," he whispers. "I love you also," I whisper quietly. He smiles. "You haven't changed." "You haven't not changed," I said.

I didn't quite know what I put myself into from that one tear, but the one question is, do I regret it

He pushes my head up to look up at him. He lets go and holds my hands. Our heads press against each other and I start to panic inside about this. It would be my first kiss and I honestly wanted it to be perfect. "Wait," I said before he leaned in. He raises an eyebrow but I know he knows from his smile. "I'll wait one thousand years to kiss you Cristina Stephanie Rosni. I'd run around fifty earths to see your face. And to see you smile, I'd travel through every galaxy and sacrifice everything for it." I smiled softly at what he said. "I know it will be worth it," he said. He kisses my nose and we walk to his home. Not away, but to.

Prologue are meant to be short. But it's one of the shining moments in the middle of the story. Trust me when I say it gets really important when this shows up, but we will go a very far way till then. I didn't post this for a long time from when I wrote it but I really like it. If you did to, you should comment and vote. :)