Home

Mione pov

My hands are full with the twins and Albus with Harry not home. The Lily came running

"Mum!"

I sighed

"What is it Lily?"

"It's a letter from Mrs.Molly Weasley."

I took the letter and opened it.

Mione dear,
you must be very busy with the twins and Albus. Why don't you all come over or send just the kids over so you can rest up? You must or you might get stressed and become sick.

Molly Weasley

was written in Mrs.Weasley's loopy handwriting. I was very tired, so I decided to go right away. When we got to Molly's house Arthur was also there to greet us. The kids said hi and immediately ran to the living room to play. Molly took one look at me and said

"Hermione! Oh my goodness, you seemed so stressed. You must go back to your house immediately and get some rest!"

"I have tons of things to do at home..."

Then everything went black. When I came to I saw Harry wiping my face with a wet cloth. It felt really good. I closed my eyes and sighed. I whispered,

"Thanks, Harry that feels so good."

Then I yelled,

"WAIT, HARRY!?"

Harry was supposed to be at Hogwarts! I sat up. I was in an unfamiliar place. Harry looked at me and put a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"Shhhh, it's ok honey. You're in my office here at Hogwarts. Arthur transported you here. And Molly said she will be delighted to watch the kids while you recover."

I sighed back down and then I looked up at Harry. And I was surprised to see tears rolling down his cheeks. I wiped one off his face. Then I asked

"Harry, why are you crying?"

Harry started to sob harder and said

"I'm so sorry Mione. I'm so sorry I left you with the kids. I knew they were a handful for one person. I shouldn't have gone against my better judgement and left you with the kids. I'll go to McGonagall's office right now to resign."

"Wait, Harry. Hey look at me, don't worry about it. And please don't resign. I don't think how Professor McGonagall will find any other teacher that fits the post of Defense Against Dark Arts. You taught DA how to do it and you were younger than most of us."

"But Mione I don't want to leave you with all the work, you are the love of my life and your health is important to me."

"Look Harry, how about this. Molly wants to help me so for three days I will look after the kids, then two days I'll go to work and on Saturday I'll go over to Molly's to spend the day and on Sunday I'll rest."

"I don't know Mione."

Harry shook his head. Then when he faced me again, I kissed him. Then we broke apart for we heard a knock on the door. It was James. I got up as quick as I can.

"Mum!"

He ran toward me and almost knocked me over as he hugged me. Then he said

"Dad told sent for me and that's why I'm here. Are you OK?"

"Yes, James I'm fine. Did you make any new friends?"

"Well, I'm still friends with Mei, I met Yosef Montgomery on the train, and I met Nora Nakamoto when we were on the boat."

"Harry, I'll go back now and help Molly with the kids and don't worry I'll be fine."

I said as Harry opened his mouth to protest. Then he sent James back to bed. Then we kissed quickly and I appearated back to Molly's house.

Molly had successfully put the kids to bed and had some hot tea waiting for me when I got back. She looked glad that I was feeling better and we talked while sipping tea. Then there was a sound upstairs and footsteps coming down the stairs. We looked to see Ron there. He saw me and came to the table to sit across from me. Then his face became business-like as he told me what they found in a recent house they raided. They had found some wands laying around. When they checked the last spells of the three wands, they preformed the three unforgivable curses. That was the house of Thomas Yevil.

"Wait, Thomas Yevil?! Wasn't Yevil the last name of Tom II?"

"That's right Mione. But you know what I found out something. I noticed that Thomas is close to the name Tom. And I remembered that Salazar was the first name of Slytherin."

"Wow how did you get that?"

"Always the tone of surprise. You and Harry are not the only ones that are good at finding clues you know."

I smiled at Ron as he grinned back at me across the table. Then he continued

"So then the Minister made some others check the family of Thomas Yevil and found out the wand-makers and purchasers of the three wands found. And the three purchasers were Draco Malfoy, Salazar Yevil and his girlfriend Helena Vil. Draco's did the Imperious curse, Helena did the Cruciatus curse, and Salazar's did..."

"The Avada Kedavra."

I finished

"So it's kind of like Barty Crouch II's act combined with the torture of me and the killing of people in the war."

"Precisely. The minister knows Harry is away but he wants you at work soon so that he can have you look further into the case and he also wants you to take the Auror test so I will be doing that next month for you because I am head Auror next to Harry who will be at Hogwarts. So can you give me your schedule and I'll give it to the minister tomorrow when I go to work."

So I wrote my schedule down on a piece of parchment that Ron gave me, signed it, and went upstairs to sleep with Albus. Albus was already sleeping so I quietly undressed and slipped under the covers so he wouldn't wake up. Soon he rolled over till he was right up against me. Then in his sleep, he put his arms in front of him and cuddled up against me. I smiled slightly at this and then drifted off to sleep. I had to get ready for a day at the Ministry.

A/N
Hi everybody I want to thank you so much for reading! If you want, you can follow me and send me a PM mentioning this book and I might mention you in the next few chapters. And please comment and vote!

Thx,
~Kohaku✌🏻️