Seeing Him

A/N
I could not wait so I published this early!!!!!!!

Hermione pov

I wasn't only seeing him, I was gazing at him. I knew, he was the one for me. He was the one.

My name is Hermione Granger and we had just finished school sat Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I was sitting on the couch of the rebuilt Burrow. It was very nice, nicer than the old one. I was sitting with Harry, Ron, and Ginny. I was between the two boys but my eyes were always on Harry gazing at those emerald green eyes. Those eyes, those gorgeous eyes... The boy who lived, survived Voldemort. And now, just an ordinary boy who had lost his ability to speak Parseltongue and had been to the afterlife and had escaped Voldemort oh so many times, trying to save our lives. He was the one that showed love and affection to me, so he was the perfect one. He was mine. He was the one I want to devote my whole life to. Ron might have tried to protect me from Nagini during the war, but really, he wasn't always loyal to me and what about all those accusations like about Crookshanks killing Scabbers in year three. It was not the sincerest sorry he could give me for falsely accusing me or my cat. And I have no idea why I had feelings for Ron but now I know that I was wrong and it was Harry that I wanted.

Luna came and sat down beside Ron because Ginny was on the other side of Harry. We were all just sitting on the couch resting until Harry said. "Ron, Mione, Ginny, Luna, wanna go fly?" I jumped up at the idea and got my broom and so did everyone else. I had a firebolt, a gift from Harry. We had races and things and Ron went in early that sore loser because Harry kept winning. But I had a good time.

We all went back inside and talked about what we are going to do soon and for the rest of our lives. Harry said he wanted to be an auror and I said the same. And Ron said "If you two will I will too!" And I whispered to Harry " And is he gonna follow us if we end up having a low paying job?" and we both laughed together while Ron looked at us with a confused face.

Harry looking for mischief said " If we dissapparate and Ronald doesn't know where we are and then he looks for us but all we did was apparate into his room." Ron knows we never use apparation for short distances. So we silently counted to ten and then dissapparated to Ron's room. WE heard a "Hey, Where did they go?" from downstairs and suppressing our laughter went toward George's room. He let us in and when we told him what we did he smiled and said, "Hermione you and Harry are starting to be more like the past me and Fred every day." We laughed and waited for Ronald to come and find us.

Ron did eventually find us but before he got to us, George was at the door and magically popped a balloon in his face. So while he was trying to pry the unyielding elastic pieces from his face, all three of us ran past him and into the hallway. There, I quickly kissed a surprised Harry. Then embarrassed, I stampeded down the stairs and landed on the couch next to Ginny who was laughing. Then I hoped...

Hi guys hope you like my new fanfic! Sorry Romione fans, this is a Harmony Story. Please give feedback and vote!
- Kohaku✌️