Love Will Always Be Complicated

"You know, Mione, love will always be complicated. Sis, it's not going to be easy. Nothing is ever going to be so simple or easy." George said softly.

Though fear still gnawed at my heart, his words found a place in my heart, and soothed me.

"I feel a little better George." I admitted. "Thank you."

I embraced him tightly, and ran after the others. When I caught up to them I quickly wiped away my tears.

"Oi, what was that all about?" Ron asked, looking at me.

"Why do you care?" I snapped, not wanting him to see my tears or ask. And then Ron just looked away.

I think he has been such a snoop. He has been trying to get into our conversations and things like that. I still don't know what to do. Ginny still likes Harry and I don't know if he likes her, and I know he still likes Cho and she probably likes him too. I silently followed them. Harry was talking to Cho and laughing, while Ron was staring at me, and Ginny was staring at Harry, the Weasleys were silent and I didn't say anything either. Soon Harry said something to Cho, she nodded and beckoned to Ginny and started talking to her.

Harry slowed down. "What's up? Why so silent?"

Ron simply shrugged. I didn't answer, trying not to look into his beautiful eyes and start to cry again.

But of course, sweet, persistent Harry kept asking. Oh . . .

Ron started talking about something different and I just stayed out of the conversation still wondering what I should do about my feelings for Harry. I don't want to tell him or Ron about it because it could ruin our friendship. And Ginny likes Harry, so Ron would surely tell her. But I think sooner or later I will have to tell him.

We went inside Honeydukes to buy chocolate for Valentine's Day, which was almost here. An idea forming in my head, I bought a lot of chocolates and a few cards.

We disapperated back to the Burrow, and each of us left to sort out the chocolates and write cards.

I wrote one in loopy handwriting that said

Happy Valentine's Day Harry I love you<3
~ your secret admirer

I wrote it so it doesn't look like I wrote it but I hope the chocolates don't give it away because Harry knows that out of our whole group it is only me that bought those. I wonder what will happen if he finds out...

Well, I can't worry about that now. I bit my lip. Well, I have to actually! I am so freaking out! I am going to die worrying about things. I wrapped myself in a blanket, forming my burrito of sadness and confusion. Valentine's Day will come soon.

I hope he won't notice!

A/N

Hey Potterheads! Please if you like robstar or the teen titans follow TameranianGirl and ROBSTARFAN4LIFE and read thier books! Their books are good even if you don't know about the teen titans. And please give feedback! Thanx!
~Kohaku✌️