Remember,

Bill's Pov

"Humans are such dull creature's. But funny to manipulate!! Hahaha!!!" I said, tearing another body to shreds. They weren't real of course, it's not easy to find live human flesh in the Mindscape. I opened up my little window into the small town of Gravity Falls.

"Mmm, new victim come out, come out wherever you are!!~" I was growing bored of Stanford Pines, sure they guy was smart, but also a complete moron and he gets more boring by the day. I mean come on, he basically falls all over himself trying to get more knowledge out of me, it's pathetic.

Upon looking over the town, I found its newest member of the moronic society. The young Miss (First) (Last), at just one year old. Unfortunately she was only a baby, and baby's are way to easy to scare. All you have to do is lay flat on their ceiling and say 'boo' and they freak out. Lame-o.

She was currently learning how to walk, making her way around the backyard, falling every now and then but getting back up almost instantly to try again. Eventually, she reached a table with a few tools on it, knocking it as she walked past. A few screwdrivers that were hanging over the edge fell of the table and were going straight for the kid. I got excited, not having seen this scenario in a while.

But the impossible happened.

Just as the first one was about to hit her, she fell backwards, with it landing between her legs. She went to pick it up, the next falling where her head had just been and when she went to roll over to get back up, the final one fell right where a fatal blow would have hit.

I couldn't believe it. I'd never before seen a single human being with any luck in Gravity Falls.

"Interesting."

At the age of four, (F/n) met me for the first time. Well, technically. I just gave her a shit ton of nightmares from then until she was about 7 or 8. She reacted like any other kid her age, with the crying and the freaking out, but she never went and cried to her parents.

This kid was starting to drive me crazy.

When (F/n) turned (your age), it was the summer holidays and the year Shooting Star and Pine Tree came to Gravity Falls.

"FINALLY, THIS PLACE IS ABOUT TO GET FUN!!"