Chapter 1 ♥

Hey my name is Ashley Cullen, let me tell you a little about me. Am 16 years old, I have light brown hair and brown eyes, people say I look allot like Kendall Jenner but I don't see it. I live in Miami with my mom, my Dad passed away when I was like 2. He was in a car crash with teenagers who were drunk driving. Am an only child and I don't think my mom will ever get married again and I think am OK with that. My two best friends are Kylie Cullen and Sarah Wright, Kylie is my cousin her dad was brothers with my dad, that's why she has the same last name. Sarah is Alex Constancio's girlfriend, I know him and that's how I know her. We are like sisters we do everything together and go everywhere together. Am basically friends with the whole "crew" as in Austin Mahone's crew but I've never actually met Austin in person. We've been to the same shows and award shows but I always miss him and he always misses me, We never have the chance to actually talk. I kinda have a "little" crush on him but am sure he doesn't feel the same way, it's said he only likes Blonde's, I don't know if it's true but that's what I've heard. Any way I used to live in New York but that was before I became Youtube Famous. I started to post covers on Youtube, they started to get lots of view, I started to get lots of subscribers and well now am here. I got singed an we had to move here, When I used to live in New York I used to date Matt Hunter but the whole long distance relationship thing didn't work but that was like 2 years ago so what ever. well I think that's it tomorrow I have an Interview and I have to get up early in the morning and trust me it's a life time to get ready!.