Dipper's Secret Decision

Every resident in Gravity Falls watched the rip suck up the demons and weirdness back into whatever dimension they came from. They cheered, finally relieved that the monsters were going away.

Stan hugged his twin brother and Mabel tightly while laughing at the demons fate.

Ford was grinning at the outcome.

Mabel laughed along, but she remembered her twin. Dipper had gone to take care of Bill.

'I wonder how Dipper's doing on his end.' She thought.

+Gravity Falls: Forest+

Dipper watched Bill resist the pull coming from the rip.

"Weirdmageddon is over Bill, and so are you." The brunet says sternly.

The reaction he had gotten from Bill was expected. The yellow triangle laughed, but it sounded a little sad.

"So this is it PineTree. Aren't you gonna cry for me?"

Dipper glared at him, even so he did kinda feel bad. Bill had said it before, he had been rotting away in a lonely dimension called the Mindscape. Loneliness did lead to insanity in a way.

The yellow demon stretched his arms and legs, locking them behind Dipper's neck. His sized became small like a charm on a necklace. Bill pulled himself towards the boy who look him eyes to eye.

It felt like their surroundings became silent and still around them.

"PineTree... Let me do this... Please."

Dipper remained silent for a moment.

"Alright Bill."

*Time Skip*
+Gravity Falls: Mystery Shack+

Mabel tackled her brother to the floor and laughed. "Bro Bro! Aren't you excited?! Our birthday is tomorrow!" She squealed in delight while hugging her twin.

Dipper laughed with her. "Yeah Mabel! It's gonna be awesome. High five?" He raised his hand and Mabel gave him one.

The female twin looked her brother grinning until she saw something hanging around her brother's neck. She's never seen before until now. "Hey Dipper, I didn't know you wear necklaces."

"Oh, I'm not the person for necklaces Mabes. I just kinda took a liking this on, that's all." Dipper brought his hand on the black string of the necklace. The charm wasn't showing, but the two black strings holding it were.

"You have to show me now Dipper! Then I can make you more if you want just like it." Mabel says pulling out some string and metal charms from her skirt pockets.

The male twin shook his head. "It's okay Mabel. One is enough for me." Dipper replied, laughing nervously.

"Then at least show me. I'm curious to know what you got." Mabel chirped and used her puppy eyes on him.

"Fine, fine." Dipper agreed. He pulled the necklace out from under his collar of his shirt and showed it to her. Two black strings held the charm hanging in the middle. The charm itself is a bright yellow triangle with a closed eye with four eyelashes.

Mabel's smile dropped a little seeing the charm. "It looks kinda like Bill." She says her tone dying down a bit. She looked at her twin who had a soft smile on his face.

"It's just a reminder of what happen this summer and what Bill did. I can honestly say that this was the best summer ever." Dipper said and let the charm fall against the middle of his collar bone. "I'm gonna miss everything here."

Mabel patted her bother's back and stood up. "Don't worry Dipper! We can come back next year and the year after that one and so on! Gravity Falls is like a second home now. Plus we have friends and memories we don't want to forget." Mabel said to her  twin to cheer him up, which happens to the trick. Dipper smiled at her and nodded in agreement. "I'm gonna head to Grenda's house now! They're helping me decide what to wear for our 13th birthday." She walked over to the door as Dipper followed her. She turned around and hugged Dipper tightly. "I'll see you later Bro bro."

"See ya later Mabel." Dipper says back and hugged her back.

Mabel left and Dipper closed the door after she ran off to her friend's house.

Dipper silently walked upstairs to his room in the attic.

The house is quiet if your all wondering. Stan was giving a tour to the tourist out on the forest path. Ford was in the forest, rewriting notes for a revised edition of the previous journals. Soos was off with his Abuelita, helping her doing things around the house. Finally Wendy was on a camping trip with her family again for a few days.

The brunet had the whole shack to himself for who knows how long. He made it to his room and shut the door behind him. Dipper sat on his bed quietly, bring his hand to hold the charm on his necklace.

"Wow PineTree, way to make up a convincing lie."

Dipper sighed and gripped the 'Charm'. "Did you expect me to tell her the truth?" He asked.

"Hahaha! Your a riot kid! This is why I like you so much." The familiar high pitch echoey voice says.

Dipper let go of the 'Charm' and looked down at it. The once closed eye is now open wide. "Bill... Please go back to sleep."

"Alright PineTree, but you must get some rest too. I don't want you to exhaust yourself out." The 'Charm' actually being Bill Cipher said to the brunet.

Dipper complied by lying down on the bed and shutting his eyes. "Okay Bill."

"Sweet Dreams PineTree." Is the last thing Dipper heard before drifting off to sleep.