Part 18

"Nein!" In one swift punch, America was on the ground.

"Damn... You..." He mutters, falling unconscious. I stare at him, his brown hair returning to it's dirty blonde, and his shades fell to reveal his signature glasses.

"(Name)!" I suddenly remember my friends. I run into the building and through it's maze like halls.

I hesitantly enter the first room. It's a room of mirrors. "Hello, poppet~"

"Of course, it just had to be you," I sigh. England was my least favorite alternate country. I turn my gaze to the many mirrors to see England smiling back at me, his blue eyes wavering and strawberry blonde hair flowing. "I don't have time to vaste vizh you," I say. "I'm leaving."

"Ah, ah, ah!" He smirks as waves his finger, pointing to one of the mirrors. "Forgetting something?"

"(Name)..." I see (Name) on a table, her wrists and ankles were cuffed and she was screaming in pain. "Vhat are you doing to her?!"

"Russia wanted to try some... Experiments, that's all," he sighs placing his chin on his hand.

I watch in horror as (Name) pleads for mercy, begging for Russia to stop.
"V-Vhat kind of experiments?"

"Ever hear of the Russian Sleep Project?" England's laugh echoes around me.

"No..." I walk up to the mirror, placing my hands on it. Russia puts a mask on (Name), and she squirms in his grasp. "Let her go!" I slam my fists on the fragile glass. The glass shatters, and I fall to the floor.

"I knew she was your weakness," England says, stepping out from behind the mirrors. "I never knew she would effect you so much!"

"You," I glare up at him, standing to cover him in m shadow completely. "You're the one who told zhem about her!"

England gasps as I take his collar in my hands, lifting him up in the air. "How could I not?"

I throw him to the side, causing him to crack all of the mirrors. "Like I said, I don't have time for you."

I run out of the room, making my way to (Name).

"Germany!"

"Huh?" I turn around and see Italy and Japan running towards me. "You guys are ok!"

"Yea, you know we heal fast!" Italy winks at me.

"China was already back to his normal self, so it was not hard to get away from him," Japan adds.

"All zhat's left is Russia," I sigh.

"R-Russia?!" Italy hides behind my back, trembling into my shirt.

"Don't vorry," I smile. "I von't let zhem hurt you."

Italy's eyes tear up, and Japan nods his head. With Japan in the lead, we run in a desperate search for (Name).

Every corner we turn lead to a new hallway, and many were dead ends.

"Help me!"

"(Name)?!" I call for her. I hear her struggling, her frail voice screaming in pain.

"This way!" Japan points to the west hallway, and we follow.

"Ah, hello," a voice greets from the darkness.

"Russia," I grit my teeth and growl at the man. "Hand her over."

"Oh, this?" He gestures to the room. We look and see the girl, covered in blood and bruises.

"(Name)!" I start to walk towards her, but Russia stands in front of me.

"Where do you think you're going, Germany?" He glares at me. "Every step you take earns my little sunflower a new punishment." He pulls a lever, and green gas floods from the floor.

"Mm!" (Name) desperately tries to cover her mouth; she knew this could kill her.

"No!" I push Russia aside, and run to the door. "(Name)! Valk to me!"

"L-Ludvig..." She stutters. She takes slow steps, but falls short of the door. I desperately try to open it, but Russia had locked it.

"Verdammt!" I felt the tears flooding my eyes, and I slammed my body into the door.

"Germany! We're going to find a different way in!" Italy and Japan inform me as they run off.

"Open zhis door!" I demand Russia.

"And if I don't?" He smirks

"S-She'll die!" I slam my body into the door over and over, but the door won't open. "I refuse to let her die like zhis!"

Russia grabs my shirt, pulls me to face him, and puts a knife to my throat. "Surrender."

"Vhat?"

"Surrender, and I'll let her go. But keep in mind all of the shame you will feel when you return to your home~"