Part 7

He looks at me with red cheeks. "F-Feli?"

"Is it ok vizh you if I call you zhat?" I ask him.

"Of course, bella!" He throws his arms around me and hugs me close.

"Alright!" I giggle at his childish actions.

"Lets go!" He grabs my hand and pulls me to the door.

"Be careful, you two." Japan calls.

"Ve vill!" I answer. Feli and I walk outside, he tightly holds my hand. "Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure!" he smiles. "You can ask me anything!"

"Vhy have zhe air raids been so frequent lately?"

"The allies must've found out about Germany's weakness," he states. "Countries are in a lot of trouble if that happens!"

I stare into Feli's golden eyes. "Germany? It doesn't have a weakness. Not that I know of at least."

"That's not what I meant! I mean Germany," he waves his hands, dismissing the matter.

"Right..." I look around our surroundings.

"Bella?"

"Ja?"

"What do you think of Ludwig?" He stares intently at me, which seems unlike him.

"I zhink he is a great man" I reply looking up at him. "He's super reliable and trustvorzhy."

"What do you think of Kiku?" He asks.

"He is good at reading the mood, and knows vhen to refrain from speaking" I laugh.

"And, me?"

"I zhink you are the sweetest guy I have ever met," I smile. "You are kind, and have a cute smile!"

He hesitates, then laughs. "Thank you, bella!"

"You're velcome, Feli"

We talk a little longer, then decide to head back.

"Zhere zhey are!" A voice calls.

"Vhat zhe...?" I turn around and see two German guards racing toward us. "Feli! Vhat is zhis about?!"

"They think we are escapees," he stares at me. "We should run! Come on!" He grabs my when and dashes out onto the street. I look behind us and the men seem to be talking into a little box. I faintly hear them requesting back-up.

"F-Feliciano! Vhat are ve going to do?" I eagerly ask him.

"Get away from here, for starters!" He sternly replies. "Germany is going to be so mad..."

I look up at him. "Vhat...?"

"Gotcha!" A German officer shoots a tranquilizer dart at Feli.

The dart flew, hitting him straight in the leg."Ow!" He falls to the ground. "M-My leg! It's numb! I can't feel it!" His eyes start tearing up from frustration.

"You got zhem?" A third soldier walks up, however, this one seemed more experienced.

"Yes are zhey are zhe ones, General?" The first with the gun asks.

"Zhey don't look like vhat zhey described," the second cuts in. "Maybe ve should let zhem go?"

"Nein!" The general shouts. "Ve need all zhe vorkers ve can get." He smirks and walks toward us.

"Stay avay from him!" I stand in front of Feli, who looks up at me in panic.

He pushes my leg in attempt to help me escape. "What are you doing, (Name)?! Run!"

"I'm not leaving you!" I glare at the men, not looking at the frightened Italian.

"(N-Name)..." He rubs his eyes as tears fall down his cheeks.

"Vhat a heart-touching moment," the first officer deadpans. "Lets finish zhis." He grabs out his gun and prepares to shoot me.

"Like hell you vill!" I rush to the side, dodging the bullet. Luckily, Feliciano was too low to be hit. "I von't let you take him, or me for zhat matter!"

"You are only a child," the general snickers. "You can't do anyzhing against professional soldiers like us."

I smile sweetly at him before I rush up to his face a thrust my hidden knife into his stomach.

"Huh..." He painfully stares down at the knife in surprise.

I put my chin on his shoulder and whisper in his ear, "Vhen you live in zhe streets during zhe Second Vorld Var, you pick up a few zhings~" before kicking him to the ground.