Part 15

"Zhe fall..." Beads of sweat fall down my face as I avert my gaze from his blood red hues.

"Don't worry, love," England whispers into my ear. I turn my gaze to him in horror, his hair shining a strawberry tint. "We'll take good care of you~"

"I agree, aru," China puts on a military cap, glaring even harsher at me.

"Let's have her become one with Mother Russia, da?" Russia smiles darkly, his blonde hair turning brown.

"S-Stay avay from me!" I screech in horror as they slowly approach me. "No!"

Germany's POV

"Where are you going, Mr. Germany?"

"I am going to save (Name)," I respond to Japan.

"But she's in America!" He slightly raises his voice as he grabs my arm, trying to hold me back. "You could get killed!"

He is strong for such a vertically challenged country, I was stuck in the spot. "I am going to save her, I don't care how dangerous it can be!"

"But Germany!" Italy grabs my other arm, eyes wide with fear. "They will rip you apart!"

"I don't care!" I try in vain to hide the desperation in my voice. "I vill not let zhem take her from me!"

"Germany..." Japan slowly releases my arm. Italy gasps as I look back at the man's emotionless eyes. "You love her, don't you?"

"I-I..."

Italy looks to the ground, taking his hands from my arm as well. "Italy?"

"I will help you, Germany," he looked up at me with resolve in his eyes. "I will help you save her."

"You vill...?"

"Yes. I won't let you go and throw yourself into danger."

"Vhy, Italy?" I question him. "Vhy vould you do zhis for me?"

"I know how you feel," he averts his gaze to the side, a sad smile on his face. "We should go."

"Right," Japan smiles. I stare at their backs as they follow the hallway to the exit of the building. Japan turns back and looks at me. "Are you coming?"

"Ja, I'm coming."

Your POV

"Please! Stop!" I scream in pain as the men torture me.

"What are Germany's secrets?!" America screams.

"Where are the Japanese hitting next?" England smiles darkly.

"What could possibly get rid of Italy completely?" China asks, threatening me with a knife to my neck.

"Vhat is vizh you guys?!" I cry.

"Tell us your secrets," France smirks as he blows a puff a smoke in my face, causing me to choke.

"Never!" I spit in his face.

"Maybe we need to use... different methods," Russia grabs my legs, lifting me upside down. I scream as my body dangles freely in the air. "Tell us what we want to know, sunflower."

"I von't!"

"If you won't tell us," America sighs as he grabs sunglasses from his pocket, placing them on his head. "We're forced to take extreme measures, doll face."

"I'm sorry, love," England's half-hearted apology made my heart skip a beat as he placed a cloth over my face.

"Mmm!" My words were muffled as the cloth was drenched in water.

"All of it?" China asked, pouring the liquid over my face.

"Yea, bring another pitcher!" America demanded.

"Yea, yea," France sighed as his foot steps trudged away.

"Stop!" My screams went unheard- unanswered.

"You see, dollface," America's voice was hushed as he whispers his threats. "This torture method is to give the victim the feeling of fear; as if they were drowning."

"Are you ready to tell us your secrets?" England giggled into my ear.

I cried silent tears as the cloth was drenched more, water getting into my nose, cutting off my air supply.

Germany! Please, help me!