"For Christmas's sake, Jingle! That still isn't right!" 

"Well if you think you can do any better why don't you come give it a try." Jingle yelled back down to Jangle. 

"Fine!" Snapped Jangle before he began climbing the ladder. 

Hovering close by Silveretta watched as both fairies squeeze together side by side on the long ladder. The two of them fought over how to hang the lights. Wrestling back and forth over the long string. The ladder began swaying underneath them.

"Jingle! Jangle! Look out!" Silveretta called just before the ladder fell out from underneath them. 

The two fairies fell but an inch before their large wings began beating feverishly behind them. Slowly the fairies floated down to the tree branch below them. They landed beside the fallen ladder side by side. 

"Thanks, Silveretta." They both said at the same time. 

"Are you alright?" She asked as she flew over to where her friends had landed. 

"No.... Christmas is ruined and it is all our fault." Jangle sighed disappointingly. 

"The Elder Fairy deemed Jangle and I the Official Light Masters this year and we have cracked under the pressure...." 

"What is Christmas without the lights, right?" Jangle added.  

Silveretta looked around at the bare tree branches. It certainly did not look much like Christmas from where she stood. The pine needles were a prickly dull sort of color.  There was no sign of Christmas spirit to be found within the great tree. 

"Would you help us, Silveretta?" The two fairies asked in unison. 

With a smile the young fairy took the string of lights from her friends then flew up through the branches. After flying up several feet the fairy flicked her wrist and twirled about while wrapping the lights around all of the branches. She draped them over the brittle needles as she weaved her way through the tree. 

Jingle and Jangle watched from the branches below with awe as the tree began to light up. The lights and colors seemed to bring the tree back to life. The dull needles took on a deeper forest green hue. 

"Oh thank you, Silveretta!" 

"It is beautiful!" 

The fairies gushed when Silveretta landed beside them once more. 

"You always were the best at the Christmas lights. The Elder Fairy should have named you Official Light Master." Jangle told her. 

With a giggle Silveretta thanked the fairies for the compliments then added, "My grandfather knew what he was doing when he named the two of you the Official Light Masters. I think your only issue is that you both have different views of Christmas." 

Jingle and Jangle exchanged a look. 

"What do you mean?" They both asked. 

"Well Jangle, you see Christmas as a white winter wonderland. While Jingle, you see Christmas as a vibrant array of cheerful colors." Silveretta explained, "But both of your visions were full of the brightest lights for Christmas." 

Jangle and Jingle lifted the ladder and thanked her again for her help. 

"Is that your Christmas list?" Jangle asked after noticing the tiny envelope tucked under Silveretta's belt. 

"Yes, I am on my way to deliver it now. Have you delivered yours yet?" Silveretta replied. 

"Yes, Jingle dropped them off three days ago." Jangle boasted.