(12)

---Craig's pov---

I stared shocked at Tweek. It felt like everything in the world froze. He... He still loves me?

I couldn't stop myself. I grabbed him and kissed him dead on the lips. I kept my eyes open, and slowly watched him close his eyes and lean into the kiss.

Why would I ever break up with him?

He pulls away. Tears fall from his face still.

"I-it's not right," he said looking up at me.

"What?"

He looks at me with an unreadable, almost broken look. I felt worried, "Y-you don't love me..." He said.

I stared at him. I've said I loved him before... Right?

I haven't. Any and every time he said he loved me, I'd just kiss him or smile and nod.

He was staring at my bed covers, clenched in his shaking fingers. He was shaking badly.

I wrapped my arms around him. Pulling his face to my chest.

"Tweek."

"Y-yes...?" Tweek asked nervously.

"I love you. I love absolutely everything about you. I love your twitches, and your stuttering. The way you cling to me when your scared or nervous. I love the way you depend on me. The way you make me feel like I matter. I love the way your shirt isn't buttoned correctly and the way your hair sticks up in random directions. I love every thing about you, Tweek. I especially love how fucking adorable you are."

Tweek looked up at me after a minute. My heart was pounding. What was he going to say?

"Craig," he started without stuttering.