I made my way through, lookin' for ha bedroom which was at tha end of tha hall. Once I found it, I pounded on the door hella hard making sure to wake ha ass up. I could hear ha fussin' tryna figure out who was all up onna do'. Soon enough the bedroom door swang open.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" She yelled at me with a metal bat inna hands ready ta swing onma skull until after she saw my face. "August?"

"Chill ma. If ya ass was up like you spose to be," I pulled the bat from ha hands, laughin' alil. "I wouldn't be knockin' down ya door like tha pigs."

"What time is it?" She asked movin' behind tha door pokin' ha head out. She was in nun but a sports bra and some lil shorts but shit I ain't really care too much ta look.

I pulled out my phone, "Six. You spose to be rollin' wit me today, rememba?"

"God, I didn't forget I was just so tired and--" She said as she began looking for clothes to wear. "I was up late and I just--"

"You good, ma. You got ten mins. Make it quick."

"Oka--wait. How'd you get in here?" She poked her head from the bathroom door.

"Hazel lemme in." I spoke watchin' ha roll ha eyes. I shook my head a walked off ta tha front.

I made maself comfortable an afta about fifteen mins went by, I heard ha keys janglin' while she walked down ha wooden hallway before she appeared in my sight.

~~~~~

~~~~~

"Ready?" She asked bitin' ha lip.

"Yea ma, you look good.. but you wearin' that?"

"What's wrong with it?" She looked at what she was wearin' again in the long mirror by the door.

"Nun, just that we gon' be around cameras n shit, people gon' see you around me and prolly talk shit. I like it tho." She was lookin' hella chill, sum I wasn't use ta girls lookin' like nowadays. Especially around me.

"And? Ion give a fuck what anybody gotta say about me or to me. Now, are you ready?" She smiled slipping her phone into her pocket while I stared at her surprised.

"Yea, leggo." I nodded as she opened the door. We walked out tha door and T was no longer thea since I texted him and told him he could go wait in the truck.

"T, this is Cydney. Cydney, Big T, my OG."

"Hi. I didn't know we had someone waiting, I'm so sorry." She waved as we hopped into the truck. T was real chill about most things so he just waved her off about it.