Go Go Gadget Happy Heart.

Sorry sorry sorry!!! Alot of bad bad scarry things have been happening. Literaly something bad has happen to me every week this summer if not every day!!! Sooooo sorry!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Christmas and I am so excited. My first Christmas at the Burrow!!! Anyways we're singing Christmas songs all because oh me. Right now I'm forcing George to sing the Christmas Song by Owl City with me, boy was he happy about that (note sarcasm). Mrs.Weasley said no presants till tonight so we're trying to get our mind off them but it isn't working very well. Just then I saw Fred walking off to see his mom only to walk back out and drag me somewhere else in the house. "I begged my mom to let me give you a presant early and she said yes." "Ok?...."  Just then he kissed me. "Will you go out with me Amanda?" I couldn't talk so I just nodded insted to see him break out into an amazing smile!!

We walked down the stairs and all and I mean ALL the Weasley boys groaned at the sight of a happy Fred holding my hand. Envious group of brothers they are. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                              That Summer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry Amanda but it's not working out!" "WHY FRED WHY?!" "Because I feel more like your protective brother than your boyfriend." "What ever." With that I flooed to my home and enjoyed my summer away from the Weasley's. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Fred/Amanda fans.I really just want to get to the next chapter. Go Go Gadget Happy Heart by Amy Can Flyy in the side<3