To The Burrow!!!

I tumbled down the stairs of the train and kept walking Lee, Fred, and George right behind me. Aprouching the Weasleys I waved, "Hello Molly and Aurthor long time no see, how are you?" I asked. "Good darling, good. Why hello Lee how are you?" "Good Mrs.Weasley." "Call me Molly dear. Boys were is your brother?" "Right here mom." "Ron, Ron how's Hogwarts?" "It's good mom." As they had their little reuinion I ran over to my Grandmother and my brother. "Hey Gram!" I hugged her tightly. "Neville have a good Christmas break!" With those words I hugged him and skipped back to the group. Ron noticed me and piped up "She's going home with us?!" "Oh lil Ronny has a crush on dear Amanda!!!" The twins and Lee shouted at once. Grumbling Ron began to stalk off to the barrior, the group truding on behind him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At The Burrow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Amanda dear, I've made the boy's room bigger so you, Lee, and the twins could share a room, I trust you can help me get them straight and to do as I say when I tell them to clean their room and make their beds." She cast a warning glance at the twins and Lee so I giggled. "Of course Molly." She smiled at me and walked off to the kitchen. "Well." "Well?...." "You heard her go clean your room and make your bed boys!!" I laughed at them knowing they knew I was joking. After that the 4 of us went to go play in the back yard when Ron came out staring at us. "What is it Ronny?" George asked smirking at him because he knew Ron had a thing for me. "Mum said dinner is ready for you lot to clean up." With that he walked off and Fred and George began to laugh and make fun  of Ron in which Lee joined in. I knew Ron could hear everything they where saying and I felt bad so I snapped at them. "Shut up you gits he's not a bad kid he's only doing as he was told." "I think Amanda has a thing for Ronny." Fred said nudging George. With that the three boys got up and pegan prancing around me in a circle singing "Ronny and Amanda sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love. second comes mar-" "SHUT UP AND IF YOU DON'T I WILL TAKE RON TO MY PHOTO SHOOT AND MY WIZARDING GEMS MAGAZINE INTERVEIW!!" They stopped with wide eyes and I began walking to the house. ":Wait Amanda we're sorry-" "-please forgive us love-" "-take us with you, you wont regreat it!" The boys completed that sintence togeather. I smiled and yelled at them. "RACE YOU TO THE HOUSE!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do hope none of you hate me. D:

The video is Worlds Collide by Apoptalyptica. I think it's an awesome video because it fits with all the Harry Potter scenes. Watch it it's a good way to look at the war!!!