Important A/N and a New Chapter!!! PLEASE READ IF YOU FALLOWED YADNAL!

Yes, I deleted Your a Dancer Not A Lover *dodges oncoming objects* but I have a plan that is not the end of our dear loving twins Lizzy & Marie. See I can't deal with writting year by year because I do not really care for Harry Potter 1,2 & 6 because 3-5 and 7 capture my attention more than 1 & 2 and the 6 sucked (besides Draco) even Daniel Radcliff said he hated his proformance and he did better than most of the actors. You may be wondering how this all fits well I will write a few more chapters of Amanda's 3rd year and I'll give you all the important informatin for her 4th year then give you detalied 5th year because that's when all of her admirors are teenagers and then with Lupin and Serious will have an affect on Amanda then in her 6th year Fred and George will meet the twins and I will fully merge my two stories so that way I will have no choice but to constantly update both stories!!!! How does that sound?

Now that you have read this I will continue with my story!!! (rocking to some Alice in Chains cause I'm semi-old school =P)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a few months since our little delima with Cedric and I have been getting many secret admiror notes and gifts because it is almost Christmas break and I will be going to the Burrow with Fred and George along with Lee. I have the best Christmas gift ever for them they're gonna love it!!!

Neville got some guts for a few minutes and told Cedric off for hurting me but her came back with a bloody nose and a black eye....lets just say a few momments latter I had a month of detention and Cedric was in the hospital wing for a few weeks, no one hurts my little brother!!! Fred got his cast off and George's nose bruse was gone and I had made it up to both of them with some free butter bears and some icecream leaving us back to the unbreakible quad group. Something captured Ron and Harry's attention so they finally got off of me but Draco was another story, never left me alone that boy, got detention almost everyday during my month just to gawk at me during his detention. Him and his "friends" fallowed me like little puppies lonely and hungry wanting some love, it bothered me alot if you asked me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Short I know again sorry and please don't hate I love you all I'm about to upload soon but this was just a mear filler since I torchered with my semi-depressing Authors note but hey now I feel better knowing all of my fans can read both of my stories!!! Please tell me what you think of the video because I made it like a year or 2 ago x.x

The song's sorta match the charectors but if you don't see it heres a key!

Harry- Missing his Dad

Draco- He probably think girls that dislike him are lesbians

Ron-His feelings towards Hermione (I made an error on the artist of that song it's not The Perfect Plan it's the Prefect Measure)

Hermione- Feelings towards Ron

Luna- She's always in dream land

Fred & George- If you didn't figure out it's obvious because they defently don't want to grow up

Voldemort- He's badass like Eminem and I'm sure he feels somewhat bad about what he's  done lol but other than that he's telling people off!!!

lol Love you all so very Bloody much

   ~Elizabeth