Dance Georgie Boy Dance

It's been a week into our vacation and we were having the best times ever. I introduced mugglemusic, devices, and customs to Mr.Weasley and the boys like my new laptop, courtesy of Marcus, and some muggle jokes and pranks. I've also got them dancing with me, the boys I mean. I'm wild when I dance but oh well they're used to it. Today Lee and Fred went with Mrs.Wealsey and everyone  to go Christmas shopping, I had a wizard photo shoot all day yesterday so  I didn't want to go because I was too tired so George stayed with me. We watched scary movies most of the day like Insidious and stuff (I made them get a tv and DVD player). Later that day I turned on some music and danced around like an idiot in which George danced with.Just then See You Go by 3Oh!3 came on and George started rave dancing, laughing I began to shout "DANCE GEORGIE BOY DANCE!!!" As soon as I said that everyone walked in the door to see George and me dance like morons! I shot a spell at the radio so it stopped playing. Just as I thought it was gettingawkward Genny shouted "TURN IT BACK UP!!!" with that we all began to dance.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting with the boys in the twins room bored as they played another round of A-Hole (amuggle card game that I showed them). "Guys A-Hole is getting boring play something else. LETS PLAY BS!!!" Just then everyone came in. I counted everyone Bill, Charlie, Percy (yes Percy wanted to play with us), Fred, George, Lee, Ginny, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I. "11 people." I smiled. "Go back to your room put something comfortable on, Fred and George go get a table and 11 chairs Lee you go with them." Everyone did as I said and I went to my stuff and pulled out 2 decks of cards. 

Everyone came back and everything was set. "I'm going to teach you all 5 different muggle card games and were going to play all our little hearts out. (A/N: Yes Mrs.Weasley forced all her children to come home for the Holidays and allowed 4 people to stay so she has a full house just in casepeople were wondering.) First we played A-Hole, then we played poker (A/N I don't know hoe to play Poker I only know how to play the other 4 games x.x), BS, Three Thirteen, and Sevens. 

We just finsihed playing when Ginny, Harry, Ron and Hermione decided to go to bed. I looked up and saw that I was left with all the Weasley boys older than Ron and Lee. I smirked and said "I have the perfect game for you all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short and late. I had some time with my friend Rachel aka Marie =]

Any way I cut it short because I wanted the next game to be it's own chapter which I'm going to start writing right now!!!

Video is See You Go by 3Oh!3