They're So Jealous

It is now the second day of break so as I promised the boys I was going to give them a big surprise. I grabbed all of them and dragged them behind me and into the fireplace. Let me tell you now never, ever floo with four people. Anyways I threw the floo powder down and said loud a clear "Davidson mannor!!" I bet your wondering who Davidson is well it's me and some of my other witch/muggle model friends. That's our secrete place for our American muggle modeling. Some of them are American muggles but needed a safe house to change into their modeling clothing and get their fancy cars to drive to their shoots. The wizards in the bunch agreed to share the fort with them as they change into muggle modeling clothes and get their muggle cars. Who started this wonderful idea? Me! Why Davidson? I named it after Se7en from the band BrokeNCYDE David Steven Son so I called it Davidson. (A/N I'm pretty sure that's his real last name because it comes out alot if you look it up but then again you never know with famous people lol) When I pulled out the boys girls started screaming and covered themselves. "Close you eyes and cover them with your hands boys!" They did as I said and a girl pipped up. "What are they doing here?!" "MarryBeth calm down I brought them here!!!" "WHY?!" "As a surprise and gift now shush they don't know what this if for, I'm going to get my car and leave for a shoot I already have my clothes." "Oh, ok. Y'all boys have fun!" Marry Beth is a true southern bell and she's so adorable. I glanced around the room for my friend Sav (that's what I call her alot). "AMANDA!!" I turned around and glomped her in a hug. "SAVVY!!!" We laughed and got up." "Christmas break has you doing photo shoots?" "Yep, you too." "Always, hey I'm riding with you because Marcus told me too." "Ok!" " I dragged Lee, Fred, and George to my Lamborghini gallardo that I had cast a spell on so the back seats were larger and fit the boys in. With the boys in the back and Savvy in shotgun we took off towards MArcus's studio. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amanda darling!" "Marcus!" Then we did that little star kissy hug thingy. "Ah Savanna you came as I requested." Fred snickered at this and I glared. "Who do we have here Amanda, some play toys?" I giggled as their faces fell and they glanced at me. "No sir, just some dear old friends of mine who happen to be partners in crime." "I see." Marcus then began circling them and checking over them then stared into all of their faces forcing them to show their teeth to him in a smile. "Strong arms, quite built, nice butts if I say so myself, cute faces, dimples, and of course pearly white teeth. Cute, handsome friend you have darling." I smiled almost laughing. "Thank you Marcus." (A/N If you couldn't tell Marcus is gay but that's good because gay people are awesome <3)

"Darling I have a surprise for you but first your shoot. Savanna darling go in the back and watch Amanda's surprise please." She smiled and left. "Boys what are your names?" "Fred Weasley." "George Weasley." "Lee Jordan." "Odd names but cute. Boys sit down right here while I get Amanda ready." 

All day we did mostly summer type pictures which required me being in a bikini and I knew Marcus was doing it for the boys. "Marcus I'm cold!" "Amanda darling your so hot you melt snow and boys minds. You can't be cold." I rolled my eyes when the boys laughed. "Ok darling it's time for your surprise. Se7en, Antz, Phat J, Mikl. Your biggest and hottest fan is waiting!" Just then the band members for BrokeNCYDE came out and I tried not to scream. "Oh My Bloody Gosh...Marcus you didn't!" Marcus smirked and looked at the band. "She kills me with her British accent." That's when I cracked and I let out a small squeal which cause the band to stare me down. "Not bad for jail bait." They smirked at Se7en's comment. That's when I spontaneously hugged them. "Damn shorty, can't get enough of us can you?" I glanced at the boys and saw a flicker of jealousy in their eyes. Ha ha. "Amanda darling don't kill them they need to do four pictures two of them you will be in." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All day I hung out with BrokeNCYDE listening to their music and talking it up with everyone, it was so awesome. They did two normal pictures then I was forced into a slutty Christmas outfit and they did a picture with my backside in it. Then they did a picture which required Savanah and me to get in a bathtub and have a sudsy fight with the band. It was so awesome I could barely stop myself from smiling. I drove all of us back but not before getting the four to sign a piece of paper, my ipod, and all my BrokeNCYDE shirts and CD's which I MAGICALLY had in my car. ;) When we got back I used a spell on the paper so that it permanently carved into my wand so it was basicly as if they had signed my wand. I was so happy. I hugged Savanna and we flooed back to the Burrow laughing at all the pictures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Was it long? Lol I hope so and hoped you liked it. Song in the video is BrokeNCYDE (please listen if you love me it's my favorite song!! WEll one of them!!!) BTW SE7EN AND ANTZ ARE MINE HAHA!!!!

Pictures in the side please watch all has picture of Savanna and Amanda and Brokencyde in the tub!!!

BTW Savanna is an awesome person on here that talked to me and told me I was awesome and stuff. You should really read her stories, she's the one I dedicated this chapter too!!!!!