HOLY OH MY GOSH I LITERALLY CAN NOT

MY CHILDREN. SKETCHES AND STERF HAS 103k. HOLY CRAP THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

In all honesty, I never meant for this to be an art account but it's turning out that way. I mean, I started with novels, and I suck. I'm writing a book rn but it's taking forever. Anyway, then I tried poetry, which I'm good at but I can't keep up with it. I just love art so much and whenever I'm having a bad day, I come on here and it's awesome.

Here's the thing, they say the internet isn't real, it's fake, whatever. In real life, I feel like all I hear is, you're not good enough, try hard, you're weird, what's wrong with her, why are you so quiet? But then on here all I hear is, You're amazing!, I love your art!, you're awesome, nice job! 

That feels awful real to me.

I love you guys more than I can express. Especially my 'lil irl friends. You guys are awesome.

So thank you. I never thought this would happen, I never thought I would surpass 100 followers honestly. I have over seven freaking hundred. Holy crud. Isn't that amazing? 700 people decided that they liked me enough to give me a follow. And same for all you, that's awesome.

So thank you. :)

*INTERNET HUG*