Chapter 15

Richelle's pov
How am I going to tell Noah and Amber that I'm pregnant? Should I leave him clues? Should I wait for him to notice?
No. I will just tell him tonight. I will tell Amber later on in the week. I have to tell Noah first though.

Noah's pov
Today I told off J troupe and said that Amber got in because she is a good dancer, not because I'm her father. They all listened to me and apologised. Hopefully they treat Amber better now.
So when I finish work, I go to collect Amber from school because she has an acrobatics class after school.

Richelle's pov
Noah is supposed to come home in a minute and I'm really nervous. I hope that he doesn't kick me out. He knows that I've been sick lately so he knows that I went to the doctors.
Suddenly the door opened a d Noah came in. I jumped out of my skin and he saw that I was nervous.
"Hey." He said.
"Uh-um hi." I replied.
He looked at me weirdly.
"So what did the doctor say? Is it just a twenty four hour bug or something?" He asked.
Suddenly I just burst into tears. Damn it. I was supposed just have a serious talk with him about it. He ran over to me and hugged me.
"What's wrong?" He asked looking at me worriedly.
I couldn't say anything. I just kept crying.
"It's ok Richelle. Take your time." He said soothingly and sat me next to him on the sofa.
"Noah." I spat out whilst tears were still streaming down my face.
"Yes?" He said back
"I-I-I'm pregnant." I said and buried my head in his chest.
He didn't say anything and I didn't dare look at his face.
"Please don't kick me out." I said nervously.
He stayed quiet again. He will yell at me in a second. But instead he just pulled me closer to him and he kissed my forehead.

Noah's pov
I can't believe that Richelle is pregnant. How is she pregnant? I she cheating on me?
"Richelle, are you cheating on me?" I asked her seriously.
"Of course not Noah! The nurse said that it was a surprise pregnancy." She replies
"Oh my God." I say
"Noah, please don't leave me." She says
"Of course I won't Richelle."
"Noah."
"Yes?"
"I'm scared. What if you aren't here when I go into labour like last time?" She says. She's shaking so much.
"I will stay with you. Don't worry." I say back.
I try to calm her down but she just keeps panicking. She stands up, starts breathing really heavily and suddenly just falls to the ground.
"Richelle!" I say as I run to her and put her into the recovery position. I keep shaking her but she won't wake up.
I stay by her side for an hour and then she finally wakes up.
"N-Noah?" She says.
I turn towards her.
"Richelle!" I say excitedly and hug her tightly.
"Ow!" She yelps.
"Oh sorry" I apologise.
"It's ok." She says.
I help her up and kiss her. Then i help her walk upstairs and put her to bed.
When I get downstairs I stop and think. We're going to have another child. But then I realised that I don't want another child. I thought that I did but now that I have thought about, I don't want one. How am I going to tell Richelle?