Chapter 8

Christmas eve

Richelle's pov
I'm so excited because tomorrow is Christmas day! I can't wait to spend Christmas with Noah! It was amazing last year, I hope it's just as great this year!

Noah's pov
Because tomorrow is Christmas, I got Richelle a really nice necklace that cost me $1200. I hope she likes it because if she doesn't I will be really upset. I got Amber some toys and so did Richelle.

Richelle's pov
Right now me, Noah and Amber are just sitting around the fire place and playing games. It's really fun. Amber found a bauble and tried to eat it! Me and Noah both just laughed and he kissed me.
I looked out the window and it was snowing!
"Noah, it's snowing!" I screamed with excitement
"This is going to be a perfect Christmas." He said and hugged me.
"Dance! Dance! Dance!" Me and Noah looked at Amber.
"Dance!" She repeated looking at Noah.
"Dance daddy!"
Me and Noah were shocked. Amber's first word was dance and she said daddy!
We both hugged her and then Noah started to do pirouettes. He did a small solo and Amber clapped. I just laughed at her. 
"Now mummy and daddy dance!" She said
I looked shocked she can say mummy!
"Come on mummy!" She said
"I don't dance sweetie." I said with a smile.
"You used to." Amber said
"How did you know?" Me and Noah both said.
Amber didn't say anything she just stared at us as if she couldn't talk.
I hadn't danced for years. Amber wasn't even born when I danced. I don't know how she knew. I almost fainted but Noah had a firm grip around me so I didn't fall.
"I need to lie down." I said and walked off.
Amber played with her toys and Noah followed me.
"Noah, how did she know?" I asked when i got into bed.
"I don't know." He said
"I haven't danced for ages. Years even. I never want to dance again." I said.
I shouldn't have said that I never want to dance again.
"What do you mean, you never want to dance again?" Noah said looking at me.
"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to worry you but i tried to dance again the other day and I fell." I showed him a big swelling on my leg.
"Oh my God Richelle! Does it hurt?
"Yes." I replied.
"We are going to the doctors right now." He said. He carried me off the bed and pit me into the car. He had done medical training so he knew that I shouldn't walk on it. He grabbed Amber and put her in the back seat.
Half an hour later
We arrived at the doctors and made an appointment. I can't believe I have to go on Christmas eve. Then they called my name and Noah carried me in....