"Your honestly stupid if you don't know that,i\I mean you shoud! It's you own pack-

I had tears in my eyes.

"Get Out!".

"Brooklyn i didn't mean to-"

"Get out" i said louder also in my Luna Voice.

I heard her whimper and bow her head in submission.She walked out of the room and closed the door behind.I suddenly felt hot and  threw the blankets off of me.I looked down and stared at my legs with wide eyes.I had finger prints and bruise marks going all the way up my legs and under my dress.

The tears that were in my eyes before had now fallen out.I got out of the hospital bed and tried to walk to the bathroom but failed.I fell to the ground as soon as I put my legs on the floor.The pain between my legs was unbearable.

I tried calling out for help but my voice would'nt come out.I couldn't call out for John because we havent mated yet.I had no chocie but to lay there on my side waiting for somebody to come.

I layed on the floor replaying the memories of when my mom was alive.Those were the happy moments of my life I thought to myself.

Everybody always said I looked like her when I smiled or laughed.

My happy train of thoughts were interupted when I heard loud voices outside.

"Alpha,i mean no disrespect but you should let her sleep!".

I heard something slam against the wall with a crashing voice.

"You will never keep me away from my mate! do you understand that?".

"Yes,Alpha i heard a submitting voice.

The door opened and i saw John standing there looking angry,but when he looked at me his face fell.

"What happend!?" he said rushing over to me putting me on his lap.

"I tried going to the bathroom to take a shower because I f-felt used" I said qiuetly.

"I failed to protect you he whispered".

"I'm your mate and your Alpha,I'm suppose to keep you away from danger,but i didn't".

"John,it's not your fault it's mine.I was the one who ran away instead of telling you".

"Now he's going to to come back with rogues".

He layed me back on the bed and the covers over me.I couldn't help but feel my heart drop becuase he wanted to hide the horrible sight of my legs.He rigidly walked across the room and sat down in the chair.He stared at me like he was debating something,and finally after probably 10 mintues of silence he choose to speak.

"I killed Him" he said coldly.

"K-k-killed who?" i said with a nervous feeling in my stomach.

He sighed and runned his hands through his hair with a worried look on his face.I could smell the fear coming off of him in waves.Whoever it was it must of been a bad choice.

He came up to me and got onto his knees.My faced scrunched up in confusion,why was he on the floor?.He took a deep and  stared at the ground.

"Your Dad".

*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This Was Just A Quick Update For You Guys :)

Song Of The Day Is...

Al Green-Let's Stay Together.

Don't Forget To Vote!