Chapter 38: Confusion

Start from the beginning

"Hey Swamy..." Rajan came up.

"Hey...where's Sneha?" He asked.

Rajan simply shook his head. "We got into a fight last night....now she's avoiding me. I can't understand women dude!"

'Me neither. On that subject, I don't understand you either...' but what came out of his mouth was "Yeah, women sure are a mystery." And Swamy shook his head as well.

""Hey guys"" Both Himali and Manish came up at that time.

"Hey," Swamy greeted.

"Hey..." came Rajan's greeting which sounded a bit down.

"Now don't expect sympathy from me. You know you were at fault here, don't you?" Himali simply replied. As expected Sneha had shared her 'troubles'. "Ah there she is." And she turned around and walked over to greet Sneha, who had just entered. The two girls found some seats away from us guys.

"I feel you, dude. These things happen. The thing is let things settle down on their own. Oh and apologies work too. And don't even wonder whether you are right. You will find out that doesn't really matter...." Manish added his part.

"But did I do something that wrong? It's just that I lost track of what she was talking about for a bit. I mean we had already been on the phone for an hour...wouldn't anyone lose track?!" Rajan complained.

"I feel you dude. As I said, don't mind it too much. These things happen. It's just some girls take it as being funny and others get upset. Can't blame yourself for that...." Manish said.

"Yeah...and then...."

"Hmm....guess it will fine....."

"blah blah blah..."

"blah blah blah..."

Swamy looked at the heavens and sighed. 'Take me...just take me...or rather take them!'

Thankfully by lunchtime, the talk had turned to the game. And a sort of temporary truce had been established. Sneha sat between Swamy and Himali, instead of her usual seat next to Rajan. Not that Swamy cared.

"Hey, I heard another group of players from Khardoum are making their way to the dwarvish lands. They are joining Suzaku's ship. Heard Thadian's part of the group. He's the top player in Khardoum." Rajan said.

"Guess the people from Khardoum got lucky. It is still so far for us. Our guild's been investing money and converting it into gold. Hopefully, we will have enough soon." Himali said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Sneha said.

"So what are you aiming for? A ship or going straight to buy a guild office?" Rajan asked.

"Hmm...initially we were trying to save enough for a guild office. But after Raka/Swamy's videos got uploaded, we have changed our mind. Now we want to aim for a ship. Oh don't worry, we didn't tell them we knew Raka in real life." Manish smiled.

"Yeah...what are you up to bro. Tell us how is the island of the dwarves? People who started there have put in some videos but there are so few of them." Rajan said.

"Yeah..I am kinda interested too." Sneha said.

"Yes, yes do tell us. How do the dwarves look like? Oh and what's different?" Himali was interested.