Opps (Dante x Kawaii~chan)

Third person
It was 6:30 am in Phoenix Drop and an injured guard named Garroth was living in the house of a female Me'fwa. Due to the fact that he got hurt by training too hard and needed help and Donna was visiting her mother, Lucinda wasn't very caring like Kawaii~chan. Plus the blonde guard wanted to get to know her.

Garroth
I woke up to the smell of cake and coffee. Kawaii~chan came in a practically pounced on my bed. "Happy 19 birthday Garroth." The female Me'fwa screamed excitedly. Handing me a lemon cake, "Heh thanks Kawaii." Out of nowhere she glomped me (definition: giving your life to this person in a hugging manner and praying for them to catch you). I looked at the clock 7:00 shoot " I'm gunna be late." "Kawaii~chan has breakfast cooking, when your done come down ok." With that she left.

Bout five seconds after
I walked down, hearing a glass shatter. Running down I picked up the Me'fwa searching for any bloody glass. Finally I found it. A huge gush of blood came pouring out as a took out the glass and a lot of moans of pain too. Anyone who was outside would have got the wrong idea so I hurried. "Kawaii try to walk." "Ok Garroth~sama." I realized that was a mistake, she fell ON ME WITH HER LIPS ONTOP OF MINE. In the corner of my eye I saw a flash of blue and black Dante and Aphmau. I could tell Kawaii~chan seen it too because she went racing to catch up to them with me tailing behind her. Finally Aphmau and Dante separated with Aphmau going to her house and Dante to the wall. We both ran to are not-yet-lovers. Fearing the worst.

Dante
I don't wish to speak to anyone. Climbing ladders is pretty hard when tears blind your vision. I was just me today at the wall. I heard her behind me. I don't know what came over me but I slapped her. Regret came over me, I pulled her into a hug scream sorry over and over again. Her arms snaked around my neck, making me look down to face her. Warm liquid covered my face blood, I looked at Kawaii glass and blood covered one side of her body. I quickly carried her one the table and bandaged her up. "Dante~Kun please let Kawaii~chan explain what happen."*sniffle* "Fine." "Today Kawaii was making a cake for Garroth~sama for his birthday, when she was cleaning her glass bowl and put it in the cabinet. The shelf broke and all the glass fell on her and Garroth~sama came to help. He asked her to walk but she fell. I would never want to hurt you."

I looked into those eyes. I could tell that she wasn't lying. My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her close. Her arms were still at my neck with her hands playing with my hair. It felt really good I let out a soft moan but it was cut shortly because of some lips that tasted like bubble gum.

Warning smut ahead
Third person
He slowly undressed her. Removing the little maid outfit, she was left in her bra and underwear. Dante unhooked her bra and sliding it of her shoulders. Meanwhile Kawaii removed everything and only left Dante in his (pony) blue boxers and they were doing a bad fucking job of hiding his erection. Kawaii got on her knees and slowly started to suck, making her powerful lover moan in pleasure. "Ugh Kawaii I'm close." With those words she stopped, Dante moaned in protest. She placed herself on the table, putting her legs around his waist, looking into his royal blue eyes "Please be gentle Kawaii~chan has never done this before." His gave her a genuine smile and said "Don't worry, your my first as well and I would never hurt you."
(When did I ask for pizza because this is fucking cheesy like me sorry continue at your own risks)
He slowly entered her. Painfull cries were heard from both of them. They paused for a moment at mid way. When Dante said "We aren't using protection" "And" "I don't want you to have a child that you don't want" "Dante~Kun what makes you think that Kawaii doesn't want a child" "Is this a good time then?" " for what "this". He places a 💍on her finger and Kawaii starts to tear up "yes" "well then let's have this child" During their talk the pain eased away. Finally Dante was close and so was Kawaii. Dante released inside of Kawaii and laid them both down on the floor whispering sweet nothings to. While a blue haired girl and brunette boy were having fun in the other guard tower.

Ok this was really awkward for me up next is Laurence and Katelyn. I'll post that on Wednesday bye