Day One

Sun shined through the main window in Tim's room waking him up. He got up early despite going to sleep at 5:00am,he got dressed for the day. He picked up Jupiter and went to the kitchen. He gave Jupiter the rest of the sushi, and he had the breakfast Alfred prepared for him.
"Where is everyone?" Robin said to himself. Leaving Jupiter alone in the kitchen, Robin walked towards the study. He went to the grandfather clock and activated the cave entrance. A small elevator came up and Tim took it down descending to the cave.mThe thought of leaving Jupiter alone in the kitchen for this long made Tim uneasy, because of the knifes hanging up on the side of the fridge.
*Batcave*
He walked across metal platform entering the dark cave. He walked towards the batcomputer and saw only one person in the cave, it was Richard.(The first Robin or Kightwing)
"Where's Bruce and Barbara?" Tim asked
"Two-face and some other gunmen are holding up The Bank of Gotham. So Bruce and Barbara are handling that but they wanted me to stay here and monitor everything. There are a lot of hostages so it will take long, we've been up all night. There is a large amount of crime but strangely no sight of Joker."
"Geez wow,he is probably planning something." Tim said surprised.
"Yeah."Knightwing said rolling his eyes.
"By the way where is Catwomen?" Tim asked.
"Parole. Why?" He answered
"No reason also where's her apartment?"
"I'll check...it's 2035 Winser Lane Apartment B:26."Rich replied.
"Okay thanks" Tim said. He quickly left the cave. To the kitchen, he had heard glass breaking a couple minutes ago and he was nervous. Tim walked to the kitchen doorway, Jupiter had only knocked over a vase. "meow!"
"Aww" Tim Replied. Tim picked up Jupiter and walked to his motorcycle, in the Batcave
"Where are you going." Richard asked
"Out" Tim replied
  "Bruce told me to keep you here after that stunt you pulled last night."
"How often did you listen to Bruce when you were my age?"  Tim said with one eyebrow up.
  "Touché See ya!" Rich said waving a single time and immediately went back to scanning police reports. Tim put Jupiter in the side storage container on the motorcycle, and took off. Navigating out of the caves exit,he put in the address 2035 Winser Lane in the GPS.

End of part 4

Thank you for reading remember to vote!🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂