Chapter Twenty Four

A/N: So I've decided that this story is going to finish soon. I know it's sad but I want to get on with writing other stories like my other Thunderbirds one and one that I promised for someone a while ago but haven't started yet. But don't worry, I'm making my chapter limit 30-35 chapters depending on how long it takes for a couple of my story lines.

"Completing my suborbital approach," Alan announced. I was following his progress on my computer while I continued looking for the missing file.
"Y-you can't risk b-bursting those balloons," Brains warned, "you'll have to approach the station from below and pull it downward."
"Alright, no problem," Alan said.
"Let me know if something happens," I said as I came across a hidden file, "I have to focus on something."
"F.A.B." Alan said.
I disconnected from them and opened up the file. There was one document named '18 June 2060 - Boat Infiltration'. That was the file I'd spent an hour and a half looking for. I opened it up and read through the report. I was confused as to why it was so well hidden since I knew everything that had been written until it came to near the end.

S. Tracy was taken hostage. No gear used/damaged. T. Kyrano freed him. No gear used/damaged. S.Tracy was uninjured. Only danger- chloroform inhalation.

No one had told me that and I was angry about it. I was just about to call Scott when my private phone started ringing. The number came up as unknown which was concerning considering the only people I had given my number to were Mum, the boys, Grandma Tracy, Brains, Kayo and Lady Penelope. I answered it anyway thinking it might be Tin-Tin or Fermat. "Hello?"
"Hi," a Scottish, female voice replied, "I'm Alice Jameson, I work for the GDF. I'm in charge on gathering intel on The Hood and I'd like to request an immediate meeting with International Rescue."
"I thought Lady Penelope was in charge of that," I said trying not to come off too rude.
"Yes, that's what the meeting is partly about," Alice answered, "we're now working together. Lady Penelope and I are old friends. She recommended me for the job."
"Right," I said.
"Lady Penelope has offered to take me to the island if that is more convenient for you," Alice said, "I know you have a child."
"Um, yeah," I said unsurely, "is it possible for me to speak to Lady Penelope?"
"Of course," Alice told me before the line went silent.
"Amelia, hi," Lady Penelope's voice floated through the ear piece.
"Lady Penelope," I greeted with a smile, "look, I know this is all a drag but I need to be one hundred percent certain that this is legitimate."
"That's fair enough," Lady Penelope said.
"While we were trapped in the pyramid," I began, "which of the Tracy brother's did you almost kiss?" 
"Gordon," Lady Penelope said slightly awkwardly.
"Correct," I smirked, "if only Virgil had waited another two seconds to save us."
"So I'm going to bring Alice over now, if that's okay," Lady Penelope said.
"How about in half an hour, the boys-" I heard the rumbling of Thunderbird 1 outside. I looked out the window and saw the ship landing. "- just got home from a rescue."
"Perfect," Lady Penelope said, "I'll see you then." The line went dead and I hung up. I picked up a sleeping Noah and  headed out to the lounge where Virgil, Scott, Gordon and Alan were sitting on the couches and Brains was standing in front of a hologram of Thunderbird 5.
"That's just about the slickest manoeuvre I have ever seen," Scott said.
"What's happening?" I asked as I passed Noah off to Scott.
"John just reeled Cirus into Thunderbird 5," Alan answered, "it was awesome."
"Nice," I responded, "by the way, Lady Penelope and a member of the GDF, Alice Jameson, are coming over for a meeting.   
"Alice is coming over?" Virgil asked in a panic. He stood up and ran out of the room.
"What was that about?" I questioned as I sat next to Scott.
"I have no idea," Scott replied.
"By the way, I found that file," I said looking directly at Scott waiting for his reaction. He looked slightly scared.
"Y-you did?" he stammered, "did you read it?"
I nodded. "Why wasn't I told you were taken hostage?"
"We didn't want to stress you out even more while you were in labour," Gordon said.
"Something could've been said afterwards," I pointed out.
Scott looked at me apologetically. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want you to freak out."
"Nothing we can do about it now," I shrugged, "lets just organise the meeting."

A/N: I know this one isn't as long as the last one but hey its an update (: hope you liked it. Please vote and comment (: hopefully an update will be up soon but because it's me, no promises. much love xx