Chapter Six

A/N: warning- hinting at adult themes and fluff, lots of fluff :3 

"Amelia, can we talk?" Scott asked as he got out of the pool. We were all celebrating and having a family BBQ after the intense day we'd had.

"What's up boo?" I smiled.

"I need to ask you something," Scott said. He was about to open his mouth to say something when Mr Tracy stood up and rang a triangle. "Oh for god's sake," Scott mumbled.

"Gather around everybody," Mr Tracy said, "I have a special announcement to make. Tonight is a special night. We're all together because of four very special people. Fermat, Tin-Tin, Amelia and Alan. The world needs Thunderbirds and the Thunderbirds need you." He gave Tin-Tin, Alan and Fermat Thunderbird badges, I already had one.The three kids thanked Mr Tracy.

Scott gave me a 'talk to you later' look before he and his brothers threw Alan and Fermat into the pool before jumping in after. Mr Tracy's phone rang and he went off to the side to answer it then came back telling the boys they have another mission to go on. Scott gave me a kiss before running off to his portrait and disappearing from view.

****

"Sometimes I just get so sick of this job," Scott sighed as he climbed into bed beside me later that night.

I closed my book and looked at him with a concerned look. "What's going on, babe?" I asked.

"This job almost got everyone I love killed all in the same day," Scott replied, "I honestly don't even get why you're still with me."

"Because I love you too much to care about anything else," I said before kissing him softly. Soft kisses soon turned into passionate kissed and before I knew it, Scott was lying over me, one hand resting softly on my hip, the other above my head holding him up. Scott's lips slowly but steadily made their way across my jaw line and down my neck, all the way to my sensitive spot.

"Scotty," I moaned quietly. Scott's kisses stopped and he looked me in the eye.

"Marry me?" he asked, "please?"

My eyes widened in shock. Pleasant shock. Scott was finally proposing to me. "Of course," I told him with the biggest smile. I attached my lips back to Scott's and continued out make out session which may or may not have led to more... 

***

"You two sure sounded like you were having fun last night," Virgil commented to Scott and I the next morning at breakfast.

"I reckon," Gordon agreed. "My bedroom is down the other end of the hall and I could hear you two."

I felt my face heat up.

"Just wait until the night you get engaged," Scott said as he grabbed my hand under the table.

"About freaking time!" Gordon exclaimed making me chuckle.

"About time for what?" Mr Tracy asked as he entered the room.

"Scott and Amelia are engaged," Virgil smiled.

"Congratulations you two," Mr Tracy smiled at us but his eyes looked sad.

"Thanks, Dad," Scott said, seemingly oblivious to the sadness in his fathers eyes.

"We've got a lot of work to do today," Mr Tracy told us. "Scott, you need  to clean up Thunderbird 1 and make any repairs needed, Virgil, same with you and Thunderbird 2, John and I will fix up Thunderbird 3 and Gordon, you're working on Thunderbird 4. Brains can't help you because he is working on Thunderbird 5."

"F.A.B. Dad," Scott said, his brothers nodded and Mr Tracy left the room.

"Once again, we're left to clean up Alan's mess," Gordon sighed.

"Just remember," I said, "he saved your guys asses making that mess."

Virgil and Gordon looked down at their breakfast while Scott looked at me with a half smirk across his face.

"Can you be wrong just once in a while?" Scott asked jokingly.

"Where's the fun in that?" I replied, "now, c'mon, I'll help you with your bird." The two of us got up, put away our dishes and made our way down to the hangar. "You know, Alan did a really good job flying her yesterday," I told Scott as we walked over to the base of Thunderbird 1.

"That's because you were with him," Scott said.

I shook my head. "He didn't need my help."

"Beginners luck," Scott mumbled.

SCOTT'S POV

I watched Amelia as she wiped down Thunderbird 1's boosters. Her blonde hair was in a low bun with little tendrils hanging over her face. I stood against my bird just staring at her for a good five minutes before she noticed.

"What are you looking at?" she asked me. Her cheeks were slightly pink.

"Just the most beautiful girl in the world," I replied with a smirk.

Amelia splashed me with excess water from her rag. "You're such a cheeseball," she laughed before getting back on with the cleaning. "You could help clean your bird, you know."

"I could," I shrugged, "but I like watching you do it."

Amelia glared at me and folded her arms looking absolutely adorable. "You can do it on your own then."

"Aw, babe," I laughed, "I'm only joking."

"I know," she smiled before splashing me again.

"You are so getting it this time," I warned her before getting my own rag wet and flinging it at her.

"Scott!" Amelia shrieked while laughing. That started a small water fight between us. After we were both considerably wet, Amelia picked up the bucket of water and tipped it over my head, soaking me right through. I ran after Amelia, who was laughing uncontrollably, and grabbed her around the waist before spinning her around. I put her down before kissing her softly on the lips. "You call that a kiss?" she whispered before kissing me harder.

"Scott! Amelia!" Dad called out from behind us, causing us to break apart. "I know getting engaged is a very exciting time, but Thunderbird 1 needs to be ready asap just in case she's needed again."

"Right, sorry, Dad," I replied.

"Sorry, Mr Tracy," Amelia said.

"Oh and Amelia," Dad continued, "you can call me Jeff."

"Thank you, Mr Tracy - er- I mean, Jeff," Amelia stumbled. Dad just smiled softly at her before walking away.

A/N: I know this chapter is short but I really like it :3 mainly because there's more Scott/Amelia and there hasn't been much of that :L lemme know what you think (: much love xx