Long Night

Laurence's POV

I walked toward the docks. I knew Aphmau would be there. She must had been there because there was a lot of noise coming from the field. I get to the steps I saw Aphmau laying there looking at the stars. It was silent down here. I go down the stairs. I get to the bottom step Aphmau moves and lays on her side facing the water. I walk up to her and sit next to her.
"What do you want?" she asks. I look at her confused. She looked tired and hungry.
"You ok?" I ask. She shakes her head and sits up. She looks at me I look at her.
"I can't get sleep... Im hungry... Tired..." she says. I grin then smile.
"You want to come to the guard station? You can sleep in my room." I say. She nods. I stand up.
"Im... To tried to walk... Im sorry..." she says. I take her hand and help her up. Once she was standing I pick her up. I carry her she lays her head on my chest and closes her eyes. I smile.

We reach the station I place her on my bed. She nods. I smile and start to walk out.
"Laurence...?" she says. I open the door and stop and turn around. I look at her.
"Thank you but... Where are you going to sleep?" she asks. I think I didn't really know where I would sleep.
"Im going to... Sleep down stairs in case something... Bad happens so I can protect you..." I say. She nods and turns on her side. I smile and close the door and climb down the ladder. I get down there I sit in the chair and think about Aphmau. Soon later I slowly drift to sleep...

Aphmau's POV

I woke up not long after Laurence left me there. I get up and walk to the door. I open the door and climb down the ladder. I see Laurence sat in the chair passed out. I sneak pass him as I get to the door. I hear a noise I turn around he was moving a bit then stopped. I open the door and shut it quietly. I went to the field I saw Brendan laying there in the grass passed out. I walk over to him and shake him. He jerks awake.
"Oh my... Lord Aphmau you scared me." he said. I smile.
"You should go get some sleep." I say. He nods and stands up.
"I'll walk with you back." I say. He nods and starts walking. I follow him.

We reached his house he thanked me. I smile as he walked in his home. I walk away. I walk to the gate. Aaron wasn't there. I smell fire. I turn around and follow the smell. After a while of going threw the trees I find a little camp site. I walk around the cave in Aaron sat there next to the fire.
"What do you want?" he asked. I think about it.
"I want you because im a ghost and your dreaming." I say. He stared at me.
"I don't like your petty jokes." he said. I grin at him. "Now tell me... What do you want?" he asks. I sigh.
"I don't know... I just smelt a fire. So I came to see what it was and I found you here." I say. He nods. "Well... Why are you all the was out here?" I ask.
"Well these flowers are Lily of the Valley. That was the name of my deceased wife. I also just like being alone." he says. I forgot that his wife was named Lily.
"Im sorry if I interrupted something but... I got to get back to the village." I say. He nods.
"Aphmau?" he says. I stop walking and turn around. "You didn't interrupt anything." he says. I nod and crack a smile and head back to the village.