A Message from a Far Place

Aphmau's POV

I sat there morning light shining threw the window. Levin, Malachi, and Zoey sleeping. I sat there I heard a bird chirping not a bird a Wyvern chirping and scratching at the frontdoor. I get up and walk to the door Garroth's little Wyvern sat there holding a note. I smile and take it from him then he fly's off. I look at the note it said Scaleswind. I open it.
Dear Lord Aphmau,
I would like to ask you. If you could come to Scaleswind for a while? We have been having problems with Zane... I shivered at the name Zane, Im asking you not only for that but if you could come to aid us in the need off shadow souls they have been... Well attacking us.. Could you come and aid us and help us find this portal and close it for the sake?
Sincerely,
Lord of Scaleswind.
I sat there holding the note. I shivered again and again as I read it over again and again everytime it mentioned Zane. I stood up and walked to guard tower. I get there limping as my leg hurt. Laurence standed there guarding I grin as I walk up to him he smiles.
"We are going to Scaleswind..." I say. He smiles and nods. I grin at him. I was just annoyed at him and Garroth. I climb up the ladder Garroth and Dante sat there reading. I struggled to get up the ladder Dante comes over and pulls me up.
"We are going to Scaleswind get ready... Dante you coming?" I ask him. He shakes his head.
"I have to stay here and watch everyone. I won't leave Dale and everyone here to be unhanded." Dante says. I look at Garroth he nods. I grin at him. I climb back down and almost fall off toward the bottom. Laurence caught me I flinched as my hurt leg hit the ground hard. He helps me stand i nod and him and walk off.

Laurence's POV

"I just wanted a smile..." I say as Aphmau walks away. I stood there. I heard Garroth and Dante calling my name. I climb up they stood there confused.
"What's wrong with Aphmau?" Dante asks. I sigh.
"She's just annoyed or hate me and Garroth rate now I don't understand why... She won't explain it to me." I say. Garroth grins. Dante nods. I smile.
"So you guys ready to go?" I ask. Dante shakes his head and explains how he isn't going. Me and Garroth climb down the ladder and walk to the bridge.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hehehheh I have a few things planed for the next few chapters. That's why this one was SO short. These next chapters will be action packed.... That was a spoiler p.s... :3
---------------------------------------------------------