Chapter 3

The cool metal of his lip ring and his soft lips trailed up from my neck to my lips. I smiled and my eyes fluttered open to see Punk's smiling face above me. "Morning babe" he said softly. I smiled tiredly. "Mornin Punky" I said using the new nickname for him that I've been using for the past few months and rolled out of the bed. I walked towards the door but Punk blocked my way. "C'mon Punk! We gotta get going to Payback!" I whined. He smirked.

"Actually, no... Payback is in Chicago tonight, you forget?" He said slyly. I half smiled stupidly.

"Might've" I said softly. He came over and tackled me down to the bed, lips attacking mine. His hands traced over my sides and my fingers toyed with his hair. Things were starting to pick up but the doorbell rang. I was going to get up and get it but Punk kept me down. "C'mon Jaim, whoever it is can wait... They don't need to know we're home" he whispered softly and pressed his lips to mine again. The doorbell rang again and again and then the person started banging on the front door, and we both were getting annoyed by it. Punk sighed in defeat and rolled off me so I could go answer the door. I pulled it open to reveal the last person I would want to see, Randy Orton. I rolled my eyes impatiently. "What Orton?" I said, annoyance evident in my voice. He smirked. "Nice to see you too sunshine" he said sarcastically.

"Haha funny, what do you want?"

"What? Now I'm not allowed to drop by and see my favorite little diva?"

"Well, considering the fact that we haven't spoken in almost 5 months since we've broken up, no, you can't, what do you want?"

"You"

"Excuse me?"

"Jaim, please?"

"Not a chance bitch" I tried to slam the door but he caught it and pushed it back open.

"And why not?" He said with clear annoyance.

"Well one being the reason we broke up, and two being that I'm actually with someone"

"You have a boyfriend"

"Yes, I do"

"Really? Who then?"

"Punk"

"Punk?"

"Yeah, there a problem?"

"Yes, he's a lying, conniving, no good bitch!"

"Don't EVER talk about him like that! You don't know him like I do!"

"Jamie, you don't know him the way I do!"

"Yeah, and I don't care! Just, get out of our house and out of my sight"

"Jaim-"

"DON'T, call me that"

"Jamie-"

"OUT!!"

There was a hurt look in his eyes but he obediently walked out of the house and shut the door behind him. Punk came outon the stairs and looked down at me. "What was that about?" He asked, worry crossing his features.

"Nothing Punk, don't worry about it" I assured and walked up the stairs past him. I walked into my old room and locked the door and just sat there on the bed just thinking about what happened. Punk knocked on the door. "Jaim? You okay?" He asked sweetly.

"Yeah" I said "I just need a few"

"Alright babe, I'll be downstairs" he said. I heard his feet padding down the stairs and all I could hear was Randy's words playing over and over in my mind. "He's a lying, conniving, no good bitch!"

And I couldn't see how that could be true...