Epilogue

The sunlight finally returned a couple weeks later. Harry dangled his hands outside the balcony, humming to a song that he didn't remember the lyrics of. He straightened his back when he felt Zayn's arms around his waist.

"What is this?" Zayn frowned at his new outfit. He was wearing a light coral shirt with dark rosy brown flower prints. The leaves and petals were decorated with thin silver lines.

"I bought it the other day. You don't like it?" Harry pouted, turning around to face at Zayn.

Zayn poked his dimple and smiled, "You look beautiful. Got yourself a new style?"

"Yeah. I've decided to renew my wardrobe. I'd like to call it 'real witches wear whatever the fuck they want.' "

Zayn laughed, "But you're still wearing heels." He looked down to Harry's boots and raised his eyebrow.

"I like heels." Harry shrugged.

"I like you in heels too." Zayn smiled with a breezy voice, squeezing Harry's bum, "I found something in your room."

"Hmm?"

Zayn didn't answer, brushing Harry's fringe aside and inserted a small flower above his ear. "I can't believe it's still alive. And I can't believe you actually keep it. Why is it painted blue?"

"Long story." Harry smiled, resting his arms on Zayn's shoulder. "You know what, I still feel so weird like... All these things are happening to me. Yesterday I made Molly flying in my room and I didn't even know how I did it. It's supposed to be normal, but now it seems so abnormal to me?"

"As I told you, it was all about communication. You will figure out how to talk to the dearest Mother Nature."

"I've been trying for years." Harry creased his eyebrows, "Now she's responding to me. And I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that."

"Well," Zayn tilted his chin gently, "Then just listen to what she's trying to say."

Harry didn't know what to answer. So they just kissed, and kissed and kissed again. And if that's what magic was defined, Harry guessed that's what he needed to keep in mind for the rest of his life.

Because he is a witch.

Fin.